Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE and sports

Hi There
I have been trying out over the last couple of months a pretty standard NBE program again, 1000 mg of PM, RR, saw palmetto, etc

Now, I am very active in sports, I run marathons and run a lot every week. All my slim running mates (females) are super flat ?. While a nice ass
So, I have experienced no growth at all, there might be some tissue under the nipples and they tingle a bit, but really nothing noticeable

With my level of activity and being quite slim, do I have any real chance of growing something? I would be happy with a small A.
Anything else to try?  Do not want to overload in pills…

Any experience?

(30-01-2023, 04:47 PM)AngieHolland1018 Wrote:  Hi There
I have been trying out over the last couple of months a pretty standard NBE program again, 1000 mg of PM, RR, saw palmetto, etc

Now, I am very active in sports, I run marathons and run a lot every week. All my slim running mates (females) are super flat ?. While a nice ass
So, I have experienced no growth at all, there might be some tissue under the nipples and they tingle a bit, but really nothing noticeable

With my level of activity and being quite slim, do I have any real chance of growing something? I would be happy with a small A.

Any experience?

I think it is very difficult to be a marathon runner and grow boobs at the same time.  My wife dropped 2 cup sizes in training for her first marathon.   

Personally, the only noticeable gains I have had was while I was gaining weight.

(30-01-2023, 04:47 PM)AngieHolland1018 Wrote:  Hi There

Any experience?
I am training for my 4th 1/2 marathon. I have a C cup.  The keys to Breasts and Marathon is speed/time. A 1/2 marathon run at 2 hours has the possibility to retain fat content like me. Also a large marathon has 20,000 plus runners most scantily clad. I found many large endowed people.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon