Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

(14-02-2023, 07:13 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello

Small moment of life

Today first visit to the speech therapist, it's a woman.
In the morning I went to work dressed half man, half woman, and I took my afternoon for the first session dressed all in woman except the jacket (Not yet found what I want).

She is young and has been dating transgender people for a year and a half.
She had training with another speech therapist, friend of the Transgender cause and I would even say better, Trans Woman.
I was in heaven, I spent 1h15 with her, we talked about everyone, my expectations, my schedule, my actions, me, my representation and my concerns.
It was amazing to be able to speak openly, it sounds stupid, but it was important.
We were talking woman to woman, and she'll call me Jennifer.
We didn't work on my voice, but I think talking about everything is his way of diagnosing my voice.
At first she found my voice soft and composed, I've been trying to speak softly for several weeks without trying to feminize it, and she found it rather androgynous, and that it would be easy for me to feminize it.
Only one person on the forum has ever heard my voice (twice) and can tell how they found it, but at the time I wasn't making an effort.

I had done exercises found on a server on Discord, two workshops in mp3 of a transgender named Savvy
You did it, big dog little dog or the mermaid, I put the two workshops on a loop in the car.

Step by step.

Next real work session on March 3.
And the strongest thing, in addition, is that I wouldn't pay anything, all covered by the mutual insurance company and the primary health insurance fund. What happiness.

It made me feel good and I had to share while waiting to see my trans doctor.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer. Hug

I'm very happy that you had a very good and open visit with the speech therapist.  It seems that you got a lot of things sorted out and now very comfortable.  I'm also glad you're getting more comfortable being who you want to be at work.

Thanks you Mashtenn.

I'm very close to coming out at work, probably the end of March. 
At work, I already have more women's clothes on me than men's.
I don't hide my femininity, new earrings much more feminine and the hairstyle more feminine than masculine.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(14-02-2023, 07:39 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hi Jennifer,

I am really, really pleased for you, it is another step towrds you goal and happiness, March is just a couple of weeks away I bet you cannot wait.

Good luck.
Liz
xx Hug
Thank you Liz,

In March also go to the ophthalmologist.
New glasses, new face.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello girls

little moment of life

I had, a few days ago, asked the person who is gay in my entity if he knew what I was doing. He replied no.

This Monday 02/20, I asked the same question again, and there, I have the answer that yes, but we were disturbed by another person and the discussion was cut short.
This Tuesday 02/21, I went to work early, and I ask him a question: you said yes but you didn't say what. The answer was poorly worded, but yes he knows I'm transitioning.
He tells me that others are suspicious.
In my entity we are currently 17.
3 now know by me.
2 know by hearsay.
2 that I haven't seen yet have suspicions.
The others, I don't know.

Other people from another entity have already visited us, and it seems that this is already known elsewhere.
In the group, we are around 400, and about fifteen entities, with word of mouth, the management will soon be aware.

It will only be easier to come out, planned for the moment at the end of March.

Step by step.

Next visit to my doctor for the transition this Monday 27/02, wish me good luck to have an anti-androgen, and give a boost to my feminization.

Here's how I look at work with the vest, and how I would look if I took it off.
As well as my new earrings for 2 weeks.

[attachment=19669][attachment=19670][attachment=19671]

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(25-02-2023, 10:55 AM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello girls

little moment of life

I had, a few days ago, asked the person who is gay in my entity if he knew what I was doing. He replied no.

This Monday 02/20, I asked the same question again, and there, I have the answer that yes, but we were disturbed by another person and the discussion was cut short.
This Tuesday 02/21, I went to work early, and I ask him a question: you said yes but you didn't say what. The answer was poorly worded, but yes he knows I'm transitioning.
He tells me that others are suspicious.
In my entity we are currently 17.
3 now know by me.
2 know by hearsay.
2 that I haven't seen yet have suspicions.
The others, I don't know.

Other people from another entity have already visited us, and it seems that this is already known elsewhere.
In the group, we are around 400, and about fifteen entities, with word of mouth, the management will soon be aware.

It will only be easier to come out, planned for the moment at the end of March.

Step by step.

Next visit to my doctor for the transition this Monday 27/02, wish me good luck to have an anti-androgen, and give a boost to my feminization.

Here's how I look at work with the vest, and how I would look if I took it off.
As well as my new earrings for 2 weeks.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug
You're progressing quite well.  It appears that you are more comfortable with your transition and becoming the person you want to be.  Looking good in the latest pics.  Wishing you all the best.

Thank you Mashtenn for your encouragement and kind words.

Here are more photos of how my colleagues will soon be able to see me.

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

[attachment=19673]  [attachment=19672]
Heart 

Smile Jennifer, Thanks for your thread. I am completely in envy of your results. You are a woman and the pictures show exactly how far you have come.
You are an inspiration so after hearing about the efficacy of Ainterol early in your program (on my way to HRT hopefully) I finally ordered three bottles. I have been using Amazon in the past to source my Puerifica Mirifica but now I am going to use the brand-name stuff to enhance my feminity. It's just crazy how this lifetime of repression has finally given way to my acceptance. Thanks again for your insights
Jessica

Thank you, Feminine4ever, for this beautiful praise.

So I'm jealous that you're already retired.
And that you are still married.

I divorced, but my ex wife is my first support, I spoke with her again a short time ago about makeup. Big Grin

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Jennifer!!!

Looking fabulous!! Love your look!  Hug

Keep it up and best wishes!!

Hugs!
~H

(26-02-2023, 10:17 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Jennifer!!!

Looking fabulous!! Love your look!  Hug

Keep it up and best wishes!!

Hugs!
~H
Hello DDs_for_me

I've come a long way since Ainterolherbs, I'm on the right track.

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon