Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

Thank you Tanysquirrel

Welcome to you Tanysquirrel.

In "Breast Growth For Genetic / Males General / Introduce Yourself", you can introduce yourself
And if you already have progress,
You can show it to us in "Breast Growth For Genetic Males / Reference / Breast Nexum Timeline"
And there's good reading in the Lotus threads.

I have another thread that I won't continue which is "Only a man who wants to have breasts" in "Breast Growth For Genetic Males / Reference / Genetic Males Personal Programs"

Kisses Tanysquierrel Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(28-01-2023, 02:27 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Thank you Tanysquirrel

Welcome to you Tanysquirrel.

In "Breast Growth For Genetic / Males General / Introduce Yourself", you can introduce yourself
And if you already have progress,
You can show it to us in "Breast Growth For Genetic Males / Reference / Breast Nexum Timeline"
And there's good reading in the Lotus threads.

I have another thread that I won't continue which is "Only a man who wants to have breasts" in "Breast Growth For Genetic Males / Reference / Genetic Males Personal Programs"

Kisses Tanysquierrel Kiss

Jennifer Hug

thanks, i am a returning member.. (old user name was Tanya Marie Squirrel), however i lost my old account info  Tongue but i appreciate the warm welcome

Perhaps the best the b-day present was being addressed as " Madam "...or what's known as "male-fail "

Congrats  Big Grin I had my male fail in a grocery store...in drab winter clothes with hat on. Tongue

The occurrence of being addressed or treated as a female when intending to present as male.

Hi Jennifer hope all is well,

I meant ask last year  Big Grin did you experiance any side effects with PM & RR, if so what were they and how did you get over it, in my thread Lotus replied about PM and bone density, googled it and wow, not good.

Liz
x

I stopped PM mid August 2022.
I took PM for 3 years and 6 months without having any side reactions. 
I had fairly quickly taken RR and D3 and calcium as a supplement. now i am on hrt. 
I haven't done any sport for 2 years and 4 months. I got back on the bike recently (Saturday). 
By re-equipping at Decathlon, I was again entitled to a "Madam". 
Otherwise I do not think I have lost bone density for that I would have to do an examination, which was not planned. 
kisses liz  Kiss

Jennifer Hug

the only side effect was tingling in the breasts. but nothing since hrt.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi,

Thank you for your response, alway good to hear from members who have been down this route, massive learning curve, dont want to get it wrong
Liz
x

Hello.

Little moment of life

Today a colleague noticed my necklace in LGBT colors.
I didn't tell her what's behind my pendant.
You know what name is behind it, but shh.
For him, I support the LGBT cause, since at home, we have a gay colleague.
I have to be transparent.
My colleagues see me every day, and my few changes must be too discreet, and I hide my breasts.

I posted my latest results in "Breast Growth For Genetic Males Related Subjects General Discussion PM/HRT serum test analysis help"

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer. Hug

Hello

Do you think that the diet I am currently doing which is low in carbohydrates (Keto Diet) can harm breast development and feminization in general.

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello

Small moment of life

Today first visit to the speech therapist, it's a woman.
In the morning I went to work dressed half man, half woman, and I took my afternoon for the first session dressed all in woman except the jacket (Not yet found what I want).

She is young and has been dating transgender people for a year and a half.
She had training with another speech therapist, friend of the Transgender cause and I would even say better, Trans Woman.
I was in heaven, I spent 1h15 with her, we talked about everyone, my expectations, my schedule, my actions, me, my representation and my concerns.
It was amazing to be able to speak openly, it sounds stupid, but it was important.
We were talking woman to woman, and she'll call me Jennifer.
We didn't work on my voice, but I think talking about everything is his way of diagnosing my voice.
At first she found my voice soft and composed, I've been trying to speak softly for several weeks without trying to feminize it, and she found it rather androgynous, and that it would be easy for me to feminize it.
Only one person on the forum has ever heard my voice (twice) and can tell how they found it, but at the time I wasn't making an effort.

I had done exercises found on a server on Discord, two workshops in mp3 of a transgender named Savvy
You did it, big dog little dog or the mermaid, I put the two workshops on a loop in the car.

Step by step.

Next real work session on March 3.
And the strongest thing, in addition, is that I wouldn't pay anything, all covered by the mutual insurance company and the primary health insurance fund. What happiness.

It made me feel good and I had to share while waiting to see my trans doctor.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer. Hug

Hi Jennifer,

I am really, really pleased for you, it is another step towrds you goal and happiness, March is just a couple of weeks away I bet you cannot wait.

Good luck.
Liz
xx Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon