Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Better Brands of PM in 2023

What are the most dependable and trustworthy brands for PM?
Used Ainterol and was good
Recently bought on Amazon some From another brand sms or something like that and the sensations are going away, so believe they are crap

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

I have tried (claimed to be) PM bought through eBay from Thailand. It was probably not PM at all, it wasn't doing anything noticeable. Then I imported some 1:10 PM extract from India. It seems to work, but the strength likely isn't 1:10, because when I  ordered and used Ainterol, approximately same amount from them caused, subjectively seen, roughly equal "action". I'm now using it as a minor part of my daily PM, and about 2/3 of daily is from Ainterol.

My conclusion based on experience and what I have seen written by other people is that there are maybe several good brands, but also varying qualities and some totally fake ones.

Ainterol seems to be a trusted brand. Experimenting may give results but it takes time to find out, costs money, and, if unlucky, you might in worst case even get something very fake in dangerous way. You may, of course, shop around and try, but the results will for sure vary.

-Teddy

(24-01-2023, 03:21 PM)AngieHolland1018 Wrote:  What are the most dependable and trustworthy brands for PM?
Used Ainterol and was good
Recently bought on Amazon some From another brand sms or something like that and the sensations are going away, so believe they are crap

Ainterol is still the best one out there.
I heard of people being happy with Biovea.
In the UK I tried pueraria.co.uk and I think it was almost as good as Ainterol.

The important bit is: do not buy concentrates, extracts, or mixed PM. A lot of the pills you can buy online have PM extracts cut with a number of other substances. They just don't work. What makes Ainterol good is that they sell pure ground powder, which seems to be the onle effective way to grow boobs on PM.

I've only ever used Swanson, first PM then BO, and it seems to do the job.

Do I need to compare this to ainterol 500mg as being 1000mg or only 100mg?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Smile I have had success with Amazon purchased bottles with the pink label promising a bigger bust... I also tried Biovea 500mg early in my program (3yrs daily use now-5yrs total) but it was expensive and slow to arrive. These days I am purchasing the foil package on Amazon(SMS Health Products) which holds 100 capsules x500 mg. I kept the bottles from the first order and I transfer the foil packages into these bottles for ease of access. 
I wish to inform everyone that I had obvious success with these easily purchased products but it takes time. They worked for me especially on my stress and anxiety. I do feel and look more feminine and I only want more of this. I know that they are helping me to achievie my desire to go full time. HRT is here shortly for me and I owe it all to PM. Lol..and this forum Heart

Hello

For my part, the only brand to take will be Ainterol.
I was ordering from Ainterol.co.uk and my shipments were all from Thailand.
With postal tracking.

With PM it is easy to increase or decrease the doses according to the feeling and to take other products in addition, such as MSM, EGCg, RR, etc.

Now that I'm on HRT, I can't get what I want and it's up to the doctors and their skills.

A small photo comparison with PM before after.

[attachment=19634]

Jennifer Hug

(12-02-2023, 11:13 PM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  Do I need to compare this to ainterol 500mg as being 1000mg or only 100mg?

This kind of questions are bit difficult, because supplements like Ainterol's PM are not standardized and controlled same way as the medicines. However, based on what I have learned here, they are not concentrate, but dried and ground tubers. Ainterol seems to try to keep their quality stable and therefore dosage vs effect should be quite stable.

Because the product is "plain and pure natural" tubers, no additives or chemical processing, I would believe their 500mg is 500mg. How large is an optimal dose/day is something I can't suggest because there seems to be no studies giving clear answers. In all studies I have seen the amount has been quite low, and that can't be projected to larger dosages. I can only observe that many here take 500-2000mg daily.

Therefore I would assume Ainterol's 500 mg is 500 mg of the  dried tuber (also called "root" which is in principle wrong term: Also potatoes grow under he soil, but we still don't call potatoes "roots").

hello. Me during confinement I ordered on a Dutch site www.kruidenalternatief.nl and the results are good.

Heart Heart Even though I have atleast another 200 capsules of Amazon generic PM...I see the consensus in this forum and I have order 300 capsules (3 bottles) of Ainterol. I fully expect my experience will mimic that of the other contributors. I will let everyone know how it worked out for myself after using it for a while. 
In all likelihood this will be my last purchase of PM as I intend to switch to BO atleast temporarily until the doctor gives me HRT.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon