Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and mental changes

I'm having a program of about 800-1000 mg PM and some grams dried Reishi powder a day. I am noticing a few changes:
- My breasts are (slowly) developing, and that's my main goal, getting some day to B-cup (now about AA to A-cup). They are just now a bit extra sensitive, nearly sore.
- Hard-ons are nowadays rare and weak. Well, suppressing testosterone and adding estrogenic stuff, that was as expected.
- No any "brain fog" - which some people have reported. A good "no-change"! But maybe I'm a bit more "mellow".
- Before starting NBE I had much higher libido, and looked nice female bodies with lust. Now I am still admiring them, but sometimes feeling envy of their boobs and butts. And sometimes "handsome hunks" get my eye in a new way.

Is that mind set change, especially while looking at women, something others also experience, when on PM?

Kiss Teddy

Hi Teddy

So, let's assess the big elephant in the room: Will estrogen make you like men more?
The answer that the medical world agrees on is: No. Otherwise all those hormonal cures for gay people would work anyhow, and they don't.

Will taking estrogens change the way you perceive stuff and people? Yes.
The reduction in libido is connected with the reduction in aggressiveness and impulsiveness. Testosterone in humans makes us more reactive and aggressive. Well, in all animals, not just in humans. If you start removing the first layer of impulse, you discover a softer layer of mellower feelings, longer thoughts, and your emotions tend to surface more.

Will taking estrogens change the way you perceive sex and sexuality? Probably yes.
As your ability and hormonal need to be more "top" becomes less and less, if your body is still craving some sort of sexual gratification, you'll start looking into more "bottom" solutions, or a type of sex that is less focusing on your power and gratification. Since this is usually associated with a more feminine role in society, this is where many genetic males think that they are turning towards men, or becoming gay. A lot of the "Sissy" narrative you see around comes from this. (Something I truly hate, by the way). Your body will give you more pleasure while taking estrogens or, at least, it will give you new feelings that you may experiene as "better" even just because they are new to you. Your softer skin will feel better when touched, your nipples will definitely be more sensitive, ad you might lose sensitiveness in your penis. Anal play might start looking more interesting because that's a soure of intense pleasure, but it doesn't mean that it has to be a man the one that gives you pleasure that way. 

Just a reminder that before PM (or estrogen) causes any change, the first thing that changed is you. Having started your journey to some degree of feminization means that you have taken one step towards your inner self, be it for need to reconcile your body with your soul (trans) or for a fetish (as I do). That choice you made is broader than you think. If you have anything that was brewing at the back of your mind in terms of sexuality, your brain now feels more free to explore it because you have proven to be able to make a change. This has little to do with your hormones and a lot to do with your inner self.

I wish you all the luck! Be free and be bold!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon