Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to do?

Since I can't figure out how to delete a post, I'll re-ask the question anyway:

Is there anything one can actually do with being able to lactate, or is it just for fun?

(13-01-2023, 06:14 PM)tinyshy Wrote:  Since I can't figure out how to delete a post, I'll re-ask the question anyway:

Is there anything one can actually do with being able to lactate, or is it just for fun?

I'm sure I would enjoy it, perhaps my new goal is to be a hucow ( A person who engages in lactation for sexual purposes ).

Having read some of your posts -  it sounds like you value your manhood.  Just be advised that raising prolactin (required for lactation) goes against your male libido.

My desire went to absolute zero.  I can look at a naked woman and have no physical reaction whatsoever.  Not to say I can't evoke a reaction - but there's no spontaneous one anymore.  (maybe you already have ways to deal with this, since you're farther along in NBE then me I would guess?)

Also, from my limited experience - lactation isn't quite what it looks like.  One would think it would be like emptying a bladder, but its more like trying to squeeze sweat from your armpits.   In my opinion, it's way easier to get "full" then it is to get "empty".  At one point, I would have quickly let a guy suck on my nipples to get relief from that tight feeling.   While maybe some guys might be into sucking other guy's nipples, I know I would get a little queasy having to do mouth-to-mouth on any stranger's chest .  So finding anyone to suckle every 4 to 8 hours - no idea.  If you already have a willing partner, then that's an amazing start.

There are pumps, of course, but I could never get that to work for me (maybe I'm still too small).   Having look around chat-rooms a bit: I found out even with females, a pump is actually third choice (human being first, hand-expression second).

Again, just my experience, your mileage may vary.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon