Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A frank question to all who used PM for a linger time

I read something in what you write that highlights the "toy" / "fetish" side of things.
You mentioned "the size whre I must use a bra". Reality is... there is no such size until DD. Bra come in AAA sizes if you want to wear one, and boobs don't get heavy and uncomfortable until DD or larger. It's really up to you how fem you want to present. Tha's a conversation worth having with your inner self.

(17-01-2023, 12:33 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I read something in what you write that highlights the "toy" / "fetish" side of things.
You mentioned "the size whre I must use a bra". Reality is... there is no such size until DD. Bra come in AAA sizes if you want to wear one, and boobs don't get heavy and uncomfortable until DD or larger. It's really up to you how fem you want to present. Tha's a conversation worth having with your inner self.
As for not needing a bra untl DD: when I was almost B, I couldn’t jump without holding my breasts. So I’d say it depends. Might also be related to that they were  growing fast then, they were rather hard on the inside.

(12-01-2023, 12:53 PM)Alfie Wrote:  If you did grow some breasts, did this make you happier? Of course it is nice feeling and seeing them in a direct way, but this is not what I mean.

My question is more: did it make you happier overall, as a person?

Background:
I have been using PM for about 9 months now, and have seen some good results. I love seeing and feeling them. But they are new toys, so that could be expected. I am wondering how I would look back in a couple of years. Stil proud and happy? Or would I, in retrospect, see it as an addiction, just going from one small kick to the next? 

This will be something I have to sort out for myself, probably, but it would help me a lot to hear what you, who have been growing breasts for years, feel about it.
I grew my breasts totally for a fetish.  I enjoy a little SPH online so I thought wow having breasts would be the ultimate embarrassing thing for a masculine man.  I completely stopped NBE almost a year ago when I got a B cup.  Since stopping PM I did lose a little fullness and breasts began to sag a little, but that seems to make them more feminine looking.  I have a lot of WTF moments. I get self conscious around friends without a shirt. It took a little time to get used to just having breasts and not living in the pink fog.  These days I am having less WTF moments and really enjoying having breasts.  Being a masculine man with breasts is an embarrassing kink to me that you can't turn off.  I love that! and hate it from time to time.

Several responses tie regret to what others think. Who are you doing this for - them or you?

(12-01-2023, 12:53 PM)Alfie Wrote:  If you did grow some breasts, did this make you happier? Of course it is nice feeling and seeing them in a direct way, but this is not what I mean.

My question is more: did it make you happier overall, as a person?

Background:
I have been using PM for about 9 months now, and have seen some good results. I love seeing and feeling them. But they are new toys, so that could be expected. I am wondering how I would look back in a couple of years. Stil proud and happy? Or would I, in retrospect, see it as an addiction, just going from one small kick to the next? 

This will be something I have to sort out for myself, probably, but it would help me a lot to hear what you, who have been growing breasts for years, feel about it.
Smile Beyond all doubt I am happier. I am certain that the PM has helped me to achieve this state of emotional well being. I have been able to fully embrace my real self with my extended (5 years) herbal program ..no more hiding since I retired and increased my dosage to 2000mg from years on and off at 1500. 
I believe this success of has confirmed for me the need to go to HRT. I am not sure of the difficulties in doing so at my age(61) but i know it is something I will do soon. I intend to switch to Bovine Ovary shortly as this will take me to the point of full commitment. What healthcare professional would deny me HRT after a proven track record showing my commitment to my transition? So again, PM has a legitimate role to play as a stepping stone to HRT It definitely has given me hope Smile Smile Heart Heart Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon