Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM visible in blood test results?

Question:

Next week I have to do a blood test related to a chronical issue I have. It will be rather broad, but as far as I know doesn’t target any hormones specifically.

Do I have to worry that my use of PM comes out? 

Tomorrow I will be returning from holliday and I would like to restart right away with PM. But if this shows in the test, it would be better to wait till after the test.

Did they find anything in your blood test that would suggest you used PM?

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Sorry for my late reply.

The answer is no, there was nothing. But then again, they were not looking at the hormones.

I did a test for hormones in the past when the doctor saw a start of gynecomastia and wanted to test for prolactin (which, in men, could be a bad thing).
I was taking PM (circa 1000mg /day) and the test results said that my prolactine was fine, my E was within male level, and my T was quite high.
So, no, PM doesn't show in blood tests. And it's not even a T antagonist strong enough to lower your T drastically by itself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon