Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perfect breast shape

Hi, 

I’m not so much interested in growing ver big breasts, a cup B is good enough for me, but I do care for a nice, female breast shape. 

My breast (almost B) have a fairly nice shape, but I would like the part above the nipple to rise more. I rub these parts with PM soap, but I’m not sure it is doing anything for the shape (it does make them grow like crazy, however).

Also, I would want my nipples to point more forward, now they point to the side a little. I will post a picture later on.

If anyone has a special method on shaping (breast pump?) I would love to hear.

Progesterone cream can fill out the shape.

(14-01-2023, 08:58 PM)AliceDydro Wrote:  Progesterone cream can fill out the shape.

Do you have a reliable source for this, like pubmed? Hormone sellers invariably come up with enthousiastic stories, but when I find somewhat more trustworthy sources the story is mostly like this “With regards to hormone therapy in transgender women, progesterone is believed to aid in breast tissue growth, body fat redistribution, and mood and libido enhancement. However, there isn’t a lot of scientific evidence to back this up yet. 

Depending on the user and the dosage, progesterone may also cause anxiety, depression, and irritability, as well as weight gain and high blood cholesterol. This is why progesterone isn’t very common yet as a hormone treatment.

https://urbasics.ca/blogs/blog/mtf-hormo...ne-therapy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon