Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alfie’s dilemma

I have been lurking around for some time, but I decided I did not want to do this completely on my own.

I’m a 55 year old male. Or…In fact I am not so sure what I am. Sometimes I think of myself as bigender or two-spirit. To my wife I often say I am 70% male and 30 % female. The only things I am sure of however are that I am born male, like my under parts, dress often partly ‘female’ (underwear and tops and trousers that I combine with ‘male’ attire) and that I love  to have breasts. 

I started taking PM about 9 months ago and was growing to a large A, almost B cup. The things I take (took):
  • 1-4 pills 500 mg PM (dose mimicking monthly cycle€
  • PM soap applied to breasts and bottom
  • Soy milk
  • Soy protein
  • Dill (for progesteron, for 10 day on cycle)
I am now on holliday and didn’t dear to take the PM with me on the plane. I see  a terrible reduction in size now. I don’t know what to do, on the one hand I miss the weight and sight of my breast, but on the other hand, I was not planning to take PM all my life. 

Any ideas?

Update

To show you what I mean I added some pics. Still on holliday, no PM, but I drank a lot of soy, and I think they are a little firmer. They show in a shirt, but not in thicker cloth, like they did and I miss the dangling sensation. Also no growing disk, with PM I could feel this very clearly.

Btw sorry for any bad English, I’m Dutch.

I like the rounding on the lower side, but the upper side is rather flat. Will this come up when they grow to B- or C-cup? 

The photo’s where made with a shaving mirror, so the breast look a bit bigger than in real.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just to be sure: I don’t want to be negative or anything. It’s just that I’m not planning to hide them, IF, I like them myself enough. And I’m afraid they will grow outward or start to sag. In that case my wife would be embarased, she is now just accepting it. Now seems the time to ‘shape’ them. Wondering if breast muscle exercises would help in lifting them.

Hey!
First of all, that's good development for 9 months on herbs.

The main question I have for you is: have you budded yet? Budding is that stage when you have two pea-sized nodules, one under each areola, that hurt like hell and that slowly are absorbed into the flesh on your chest. That's when you know that you have "actual boobs", as in mammary tissue. Estrogens will cause your bust to enlarge even without breast tissue at the beginning, but you'll get actual permanent growth only after budding. It usually happens within one year from starting herbals (typically 6 months) but it can be a lot later.
After budding, your breasts will gain a much more feminine shape. This is because growth will happen a lot more around the area under the areolas, pushing the boobs out in a tear drop shape instead of equally filling up the area.

From my point of view, your chest looks like a relaxed body builder's chest, very muscular. One of the things that make a chest look feminine is roundness as opposed to the square-ish pecs of a man. Roundness happens after budding, and it's more enhanced if you lose muscle mass instead of building more. So, I would suggest you don't do exercise that would grow your pecs further, or they are never going to look like feminine boobs. Losing muscle mass does happen while on estrogens and it happens even more if yuo add some anti-androgens (like Saw Palmetto or White Peony). Obviously, anything that makes you lose muscle definition will also have detrimental effects on your libido and sex drive...

I would suggest you wait until budding ha happened, and then see how breast growth proceeds from there. When I budded, I tried some progesterone cream (in my case from Biovea) for about a month and it seemed to help with roundness.

(12-01-2023, 10:32 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hey!

The main question I have for you is: have you budded yet? Budding is that stage when you have two pea-sized nodules, one under each areola, that hurt like hell and that slowly are absorbed into the flesh on your chest. That's when you know that you have "actual boobs", as in mammary tissue. Estrogens will cause your bust to enlarge even without breast tissue at the beginning, but you'll get actual permanent growth only after budding. It usually happens within one year from starting herbals (typically 6 months) but it can be a lot later.
After budding, your breasts will gain a much more feminine shape. This is because growth will happen a lot more around the area under the areolas, pushing the boobs out in a tear drop shape instead of equally filling up the area.

From my point of view, your chest looks like a relaxed body builder's chest, very muscular. One of the things that make a chest look feminine is roundness as opposed to the square-ish pecs of a man. Roundness happens after budding, and it's more enhanced if you lose muscle mass instead of building more. So, I would suggest you don't do exercise that would grow your pecs further, or they are never going to look like feminine boobs. Losing muscle mass does happen while on estrogens and it happens even more if yuo add some anti-androgens (like Saw Palmetto or White Peony). Obviously, anything that makes you lose muscle definition will also have detrimental effects on your libido and sex drive...

I would suggest you wait until budding ha happened, and then see how breast growth proceeds from there. When I budded, I tried some progesterone cream (in my case from Biovea) for about a month and it seemed to help with roundness.

Hi, thanks for your reply, this really helps. 

As a matter of fact, I think I have budded, although I didn’t new the term then. Exactly like you said, two small hard things below the areola. Then it felt like the  buts were growing into discs. I became a little afraid with the speed of things and stopped altogether, fearing malignity. When I restarted the groeing disc became very hard, especially on the outer sides of the breasts. But now, on holliday without PM, this has subdued. 

Your remark on exercising is very clear, thanks. I will stop exercising that part specifically. 

I will try to get progesteron cream. I used PM soap in the same way, but I’m not sure this helped.

(12-01-2023, 11:16 AM)Alfie Wrote:  
(12-01-2023, 10:32 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hey!

Hi, thanks for your reply, this really helps. 

As a matter of fact, I think I have budded, although I didn’t new the term then. Exactly like you said, two small hard things below the areola. Then it felt like the  buts were growing into discs. I became a little afraid with the speed of things and stopped altogether, fearing malignity. When I restarted the groeing disc became very hard, especially on the outer sides of the breasts. But now, on holliday without PM, this has subdued. 

Your remark on exercising is very clear, thanks. I will stop exercising that part specifically. 

I will try to get progesteron cream. I used PM soap in the same way, but I’m not sure this helped.

I bought Biovea progesterone cream (biovea.com).  I place my order on Sunday, and it arrived today. Because it was sent from inside EU, there was no fuss with customs or "extra" VAT to pay. Maybe worth trying? (I haven't any personal experience about if it is helping breast growth or not, as I have applied it first time today Big Grin .  However I'm hoping the best, as progesterone is reported to increase breast tissue)

-Teddy

Great progress in such a short time, well done PM is good stuff.
I've added prog cream to my regime and I'd say my breast do feel fuller.

(21-01-2023, 11:22 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Great progress in such a short time, well done PM is good stuff.

I have been on PM + Reishi + MSM + Vitamin C + Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc now a bit over two months. Now I received my Progesterone cream (Biovea). I wonder how oth3rs are using it, continuously or cycling and in case cycling, in what kind of pattern?
-Hugs,
Teddy

(21-01-2023, 11:33 AM)Teddy Wrote:  
(21-01-2023, 11:22 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Great progress in such a short time, well done PM is good stuff.

I have been on PM + Reishi + MSM + Vitamin C + Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc now a bit over two months. Now I received my Progesterone cream (Biovea). I wonder how oth3rs are using it, continuously or cycling and in case cycling, in what kind of pattern?
-Hugs,
Teddy

From what I've read applying too much and in same place is not good as it saturates the skin.
So I stick with a 1/4 teaspoon (ish) and cycle 1-wk on my breasts then 1-wk on my face as a moisturiser as it it is should help soften and smooth my face.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon