Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wanting Change Now! BA

(09-01-2023, 05:43 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 12:19 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 10:29 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Wow!
550 will definitely give you a nice pair of breasts!

Does the 3D take your chest configuraton into account? It's a personal preference, but I think I would ask if they could be closer to the centre, to better fit in commercially available bras and create cleavage. Then again, I too have a wide chest, so it might not even be possible at all.

That said, I envy your courage and determination (and freedom). I am sure you'll look great wih your new boobs!

Looking forward to hearing about the next consultation!

Thank you, yes that is one question that we also thought about, my wife seen it first and I had to agree with her that they should be brought in closer in the chest. Thank you for your thoughts and yes, I will definitely keep all abreast of what is going on.....Hopefully, I will find the PS for me and get a date set on getting my new breasts.....
Also, I forgot to mention that the machine is out of the PS office, so it does take in account for being under the muscle and breast. The 300 on my first or second post is about the same as the 550cc on their machine. 
I also made another appointment with Stratis Gayner Plastic Surgery out of Harrisburg. I was going to go with them first but want to try locally and that did not work out, so my appointment with them is for next week. Can't wait......

Here is a copy of the app for the iphone simulator.

(09-01-2023, 12:19 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  I will definitely keep all abreast of what is going on.....

I see what you did there Big Grin

(09-01-2023, 07:36 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 12:19 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  I will definitely keep all abreast of what is going on.....

I see what you did there Big Grin

indeed, breast humor.....lol

(05-01-2023, 07:34 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I think that many here share your need for something a bit faster than what you can get with hormones and herbs, but this forum is mostly for Natural Breast Growth, so not many end up doing surgery.
That said, there are people out there who have had BA and still llive and present as males. This page from Realself is an example: https://www.realself.com/review/new-jers...breast-aug . If you are a member on Fetlife, there are a handful of men there too that had BA.
From what I can read, they all had very little problems with people's acceptance and they all lead a very normal life after BA.

I wish you all the best and, obviously, keep us posted on how your adventure goes.

Did join Fetlife same name...thank you.

Update: Next appointment with PS is Wednesday, Jan 18th, 2023. Will update everyone after appointment, excited about it and so is wife, she will be going with me to the appointment so she can express her opinion also. We have been talking and discussing what we are looking for in my breast, shape, size, volume that sort of thing. Not too big, not to small but just right. My wife has been very supportive in my decision. We are anxious for Dr. Stratis's opinion also on what he feels they should look like.

(14-01-2023, 01:48 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  Update: Next appointment with PS is Wednesday, Jan 18th, 2023. Will update everyone after appointment, excited about it and so is wife, she will be going with me to the appointment so she can express her opinion also. We have been talking and discussing what we are looking for in my breast, shape, size, volume that sort of thing. Not too big, not to small but just right. My wife has been very supportive in my decision. We are anxious for Dr. Stratis's opinion also on what he feels they should look like.

Exciting times! Just 3 days away! Good luck.
I know it's been said and said again, but you are very lucky to have a wife who is supportive! Kudos to her!

I sent you a friend request on FL. If you scan through the groups I joined, you should find a few things you might be interested in.

(15-01-2023, 01:11 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  
(14-01-2023, 01:48 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  Update: Next appointment with PS is Wednesday, Jan 18th, 2023. Will update everyone after appointment, excited about it and so is wife, she will be going with me to the appointment so she can express her opinion also. We have been talking and discussing what we are looking for in my breast, shape, size, volume that sort of thing. Not too big, not to small but just right. My wife has been very supportive in my decision. We are anxious for Dr. Stratis's opinion also on what he feels they should look like.

Exciting times! Just 3 days away! Good luck.
I know it's been said and said again, but you are very lucky to have a wife who is supportive! Kudos to her!

I sent you a friend request on FL. If you scan through the groups I joined, you should find a few things you might be interested in.

Thank you, anticipation is killing me...lol, I will let you know how it went...Yes thank you, I know I am with my wife, very lucky there for sure....
I accepted your request.

The only thing that I'd add is that so much of what I've read from women that have had BA is that they wish they'd gone with bigger implants the first time.  Something to think about.

Best regards,

In just 5 hours, I will know if I found the PS for me. More details and info to follow....

3 days until surgery, excitementt is running through me......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon