Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 weeks in and hard to get an erection help

Hi everyone,

I have been taking PM for two weeks now love the results. Maybe I am lucky, i have seen some results smoother skin most noticeable but also think my breasts grew about 0.5 inch. Maybe i am measuring wrong idk. I even noticed a little mood change.
Either way the problem i have now is that is its much harder to get hard.
I assume this can happen but is there a way to fix this and stay on PM? Saw Palmetto maybe?
i also started taking white peony but only for the last two days.
one thing to note is i vap and chew Nicotine GUM.
Any advice would be great

Thank you,

Please excuse my bluntness, but you have a choice
Titties or dicky.

You can try to use topical applications of PM, BO etc, or noogleberry.
Once you start adding E to your system, it takes a lot of mental power to make him grow.
The good new is that if you stop you will regain your boy hood.
Bobbi

(03-01-2023, 08:36 PM)s-s-lyla Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I have been taking PM for two weeks now love the results. Maybe I am lucky, i have seen some results smoother skin most noticeable but also think my breasts grew about 0.5 inch. Maybe i am measuring wrong idk. I even noticed a little mood change.
I assume this can happen but is there a way to fix this and stay on PM? Saw Palmetto maybe?

Any herbs that will provide your body with enough estrogen to grow breasts will have a negative impact on male performance.   Ask yourself,  which is more important to you?   Boobs or boners? 

In my case having good erections is priority, so I'm on a very slow growth plan.  To keep erections, you need to be moderate with the herbs and stop completely when you start to lose function.  I can handle 500-1000 mg of PM a day for a month or two and still have decent erections. I do then to have less desire, but can still perform ok.    White Peony will pretty much kill my erections in less than a week, where SP is nowhere near as strong.

As a former nicotine addict, when I stopped vaping my erection quality improved dramatically.   I made it a point to quit before I started taking any herbs as estrogen increases risks of blood clots and so does nicotine.  Double danger doing both.

(03-01-2023, 08:49 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Please excuse my bluntness, but you have a choice
Titties or dicky.

You can try to use topical applications of PM, BO etc, or noogleberry.
Once you start adding E to your system, it takes a lot of mental power to make him grow.
The good new is that if you stop you will regain your boy hood.
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi for your bluntness, I guess i was thinking if i a stay around 1000mg i would not have issues.

(03-01-2023, 11:00 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  

Any herbs that will provide your body with enough estrogen to grow breasts will have a negative impact on male performance.   Ask yourself,  which is more important to you?   Boobs or boners? 

In my case having good erections is priority, so I'm on a very slow growth plan.  To keep erections, you need to be moderate with the herbs and stop completely when you start to lose function.  I can handle 500-1000 mg of PM a day for a month or two and still have decent erections. I do then to have less desire, but can still perform ok.    White Peony will pretty much kill my erections in less than a week, where SP is nowhere near as strong.

As a former nicotine addict, when I stopped vaping my erection quality improved dramatically.   I made it a point to quit before I started taking any herbs as estrogen increases risks of blood clots and so does nicotine.  Double danger doing both.

Thank you very much for the feedback Vana_B
I guess I have to ditch the nicotine first. On the plus side i guess i have extra motivation.
just wondering what is SP?

Thank you

(05-01-2023, 07:44 AM)s-s-lyla Wrote:  
(03-01-2023, 11:00 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  

Thank you very much for the feedback Vana_B
I guess I have to ditch the nicotine first. On the plus side i guess i have extra motivation.
just wondering what is SP?

Thank you
Hi s-s-lyla,
These abbreviations are easily very confusing, and I have had some difficulties decoding every 2-3 letter acronym used here. To my understanding SP= Saw Palmetto.
Take care Kiss ,
Teddy

You should read this thread
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358
Its a great primer for the way things work, all the different herbs, and a nice list of the acronyms too.

well worth bookmarking too.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon