Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My gender dysphoria

(02-01-2023, 04:09 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  
(01-01-2023, 10:21 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  I feel unambiguously male, but male with an appendage of female breasts. Most of the time I don’t think about them, am unconscious of them, feel very much male—only during my nipple orgasm sessions, as I caress and squeeze my breasts, glorying in their size, do I experience the female elements in my psyche, and I love these moments. It’s a journey into a different world of emotion and erotic feeling, a brief excursion out of my male identity from which I return refreshed and renewed. 

The one paragraph you wrote above, really hit home, as it describes me almost perfectly.

I also discovered early in life that my nipples were a great source of pleasure, and also orgasm just from nipple play.  In recent years it has evolved into long nipple play / pumping sessions which end in full body orgasms lasting for several minutes.  I already had some breast growth before I got here,  I assume from all the extreme nipple play over the years.   

Since discovering this site and taking various herbs and full breast pumping, they have only got larger and more sensitive. I am now starting to relish the fact that I have breasts, wishing they were even larger. I live my day to day life 100% male and have no desire to change that, but feel my desire to grow my chest is a part of me now.

These two parts are what I absolutely identify with!

I'm new here so hopefully it's okay to add my thoughts here as it incredibly expressed what I've been trying coherently explain but failed.

But like others it started with nipple play and then it became an extreme growth exercise for years! This was even before I knew how to pursue developing breasts I had no idea what to was even calling in the back of my mind. The desire to grow my nipples led to the desire to lactate. Which brought that tiny thought behind my nipple fetish to seeking out like minded me in the saline community. Which led to me performing saline infusions on my chest. I saw myself finally. I saw the comfort, the erotic and liberating feeling of finally seeing a version of myself that I guess I always desired. And finally this brought me to considering a permanent change to my body. I didn't want to spend my life living through those temporary tasks of just pumping nipples or only performing an Infusion to be content with the image of myself which made me happy.

Thanks, cravenbreast, for your thoughts on this thread. It sounds like you have a case of textbook gender dysphoria. My own is limited to sessions of nipple lay. Otherwise I feel quite at home in my male body and my unconflicted male psyche.

wInzIg316
I have been researching into it more because I couldn't understand my thoughts. But I've learned so much from this site and others to really frame that conversation with myself and get the support and pursue wherever the journey takes me. Because I love being a male but I see a cross between the two which sits in a space somehow. But figuring that out helps us grow as individuals

Such a wonderful kind of gender dysphoria! Not that my breasts are an outward expression of a female soul in a male body, but that they are female appendage on a male body and male identity. I feel completely masculine, but as soon as I grasp my large,  soft breasts and touch my highly erogenous nipples a female psyche emerges out of nowhere. It’s wonderful! MSM has contributed to growth and progesterone cream has made my breasts unbelievably smooth to the touch. I’ll try to post some photos soon.

As promised, a few photos of my breasts:

(11-08-2023, 09:35 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  As promised, a few photos of my breasts:

I don't blame you for being proud of your breasts.  They are lovely.  I came to this site some time ago after spending time on a website owned by a surgeon specializing in removing men's breasts.  There happens to be an "acceptance" side of the website where men talk about gynecomastia and its impact on their lives.  I've had a soft chest since I was an adolescent but my breasts have grown as I aged.  I'd come to this site curious about making my breasts larger but nature seemed to take care of that.  I'm wearing a 42C brassiere as I write this and my breasts fill the unlined cups of the brassiere.  I can't keep my hands off them.  My nipples are not as sensitive as yours though they appreciate the attention I give them.

I'm delighted to have a place where I can say I love my breasts and that playing with them gives me great pleasure.  There are not many places in the world where a man can say such a thing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-12-2023, 07:55 PM)Visitor Wrote:  
(11-08-2023, 09:35 PM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  As promised, a few photos of my breasts:

I don't blame you for being proud of your breasts.  They are lovely.  I came to this site some time ago after spending time on a website owned by a surgeon specializing in removing men's breasts.  There happens to be an "acceptance" side of the website where men talk about gynecomastia and its impact on their lives.  I've had a soft chest since I was an adolescent but my breasts have grown as I aged.  I'd come to this site curious about making my breasts larger but nature seemed to take care of that.  I'm wearing a 42C brassiere as I write this and my breasts fill the unlined cups of the brassiere.  I can't keep my hands off them.  My nipples are not as sensitive as yours though they appreciate the attention I give them.

I'm delighted to have a place where I can say I love my breasts and that playing with them gives me great pleasure.  There are not many places in the world where a man can say such a thing.

Nice to know that on you found an acceptance thread on that plastic surgery site. I personally regard these plastic surgeons as butchers. Half of adult males have some degree of gyneocmastia, so why is that treated as a medical condition? Men with breasts should celebrate them!

As in your case, nature has been the main contributor to my breast growth and we should consider ourselves blessed. Many men work years to get the breasts we have. For me the crucial issue was learning, first, to accept them, then to love them. Now they are my pride and joy-- and a major source of erotic pleasure. 

Will you consider posting some photos of your pair fully exposed in all their glory? Here's another pair of photos of mine.

(08-12-2023, 12:29 AM)wInzIg31 Wrote:  Will you consider posting some photos of your pair fully exposed in all their glory? Here's another pair of photos of mine.

Funny... I've always thought of myself as a bit of an exhibitionist for sharing so many photos of my breasts on the gynecomastia website but I'm afraid I'm rather shy compared with you....  I have sensitive skin so I don't shave my breasts or regular apply lotion to them, so what you would see is much more appealing in a brassiere than bare.  Fortunately, I don't have dark or heavy hair of my chest, but still I like the look best as I show myself.  I appreciate your relationship with your breasts, including the erotic element.  Alas, my nipples are not as sensitive as yours and diminished testosterone that doubtless contributes to my luscious breasts also diminishes my libido... so orgasmic pleasure is not high on my list of priorities at this point in my life.

I've added another "hint" of my bosom... these are real... inside a rayon tee shirt in an unlined, underwire brassiere.  You get the idea... they are delicious.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yesterday, culling some old emails, I came across a photo of my breasts, taken around two years ago, that I had forgotten about. It's the most flattering photograph of them I have made. Very proud!

The Gentlest Touches

Lately in my nipple orgasm sessions I have adopted a minimalist approach to nipple stimulation. I cup the lower side of my breasts with my fingers and slowly, very slowly gently drag my thumbs downward from the upper breast, ever so lightly touching the tips of my nipples. This sends a current of pleasure into my loins. Then lightly touching the hypererogenous underside of the nipple with my thumbnails I then slowly drag my thumbs upward, then repeat this motion over and over. This minimal, delicate touching can slowly bring me into a high state of arousal and sensual and spiritual ecstasy and, ultimately, an intense nipple orgasm.

The sensuousness of this technique is heightened by the fact that my breasts are smooth—one day years ago on a whim I removed my chest hair with an epilator and I immediately had a chain of five nipple orgasms in quick succession. From that day I have kept my breasts smooth!

Try this technique!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon