Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experiences from those with severe gynecomastia like me?

Hey all, so I’ve had pretty severe gynecomastia most of my life. I’d love to hear others experiences. I’d love to find out that my body is extra prone to breast growth and estrogen sensitivity. I’ve been on BO for like a month or so. Not sure if I’ve had breast growth, but my nipples are certainly harder and my erections softer. My testicles don’t seem smaller, but they definitely don’t hang anymore, and are practically inside me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-12-2022, 06:22 PM)emilybaby882 Wrote:  Hey all, so I’ve had pretty severe gynecomastia most of my life. I’d love to hear others experiences. I’d love to find out that my body is extra prone to breast growth and estrogen sensitivity. I’ve been on BO for like a month or so. Not sure if I’ve had breast growth, but my nipples are certainly harder and my erections softer. My testicles don’t seem smaller, but they definitely don’t hang anymore, and are practically inside me.

wow. you already have a nice start!

(01-02-2023, 04:07 AM)tanysquirrel Wrote:  
(03-12-2022, 06:22 PM)emilybaby882 Wrote:  Hey all, so I’ve had pretty severe gynecomastia most of my life. I’d love to hear others experiences. I’d love to find out that my body is extra prone to breast growth and estrogen sensitivity. I’ve been on BO for like a month or so. Not sure if I’ve had breast growth, but my nipples are certainly harder and my erections softer. My testicles don’t seem smaller, but they definitely don’t hang anymore, and are practically inside me.

If you take herbs, i think your get double d

(01-02-2023, 04:05 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  

I’m taking chaste tree berry, black cohosh, shatavari, dong quai, ginger root, epimedium, saw palmetto, milk thistle, and I think that’s it. Any other recommendations?

(02-02-2023, 07:30 PM)emilybaby882 Wrote:  
(01-02-2023, 04:05 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  

I’m taking chaste tree berry, black cohosh, shatavari, dong quai, ginger root, epimedium, saw palmetto, milk thistle, and I think that’s it. Any other recommendations?

Pm, calcium citrate,  vitmin d3, vitmin c, vitmin e

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon