Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alternative to Ainterol cream

Looks like Amazon quit selling Ainterol PM cream. Has anyone had much luck with another brand? Preferably sold on Amazon.

Are you in the US? I'm guessing those that have been selling Ainterol via Amazon have found it more productive to sell on eBay instead.

The cream is actually cheaper right now on eBay than it ever was on Amazon.

If you're in the US, look for:

• Sellers that have had lots of items sold already (look to the right of quantity)
  • Ships from the US
The one for the cream I see for $25 (and that includes shipping) ships from Plainview, NY and I'm pretty sure that's the same person(s) who use to sell via ainterolherbs.com prior.

Thank you. I will look into that. I don't really want to change brands as I'm happy with Ainterol.

(02-12-2022, 02:43 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Are you in the US? I'm guessing those that have been selling Ainterol via Amazon have found it more productive to sell on eBay instead.

The cream is actually cheaper right now on eBay than it ever was on Amazon.

If you're in the US, look for:

• Sellers that have had lots of items sold already (look to the right of quantity)
  • Ships from the US
The one for the cream I see for $25 (and that includes shipping) ships from Plainview, NY and I'm pretty sure that's the same person(s) who use to sell via ainterolherbs.com prior.
That sounds like the seller I bought from on ebay. I just placed my 4th order with them, and it included the cream this time. They offer free shipping on the cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon