Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One smaller than the other

I got worried when after just over a year on PM my left boob was being DWARFED by the right, the right side stayed VERY tender and mildly painful while the left did not. The more time went by the worse it was getting so I made a cream with 18 opened caps of Ainterol PM with veg oil that had no odor, ethanol (vodka), water, emulsifying wax without any thing added to scent it. I applied it daily to the LEFT side only and within a month the left side was tender and hurting again and after two months it's the same size as the right.

I do not know anything more than what I "think" I know but one thing is certain I'm no longer distressed by the prospect of dissimilar sized boobs. Whether or not this method REALLY was the solution I can't say but for anyone in a similar situation it may be worth a try.

Oh, since the wax makes oil soluble if the cream gets thick, a bit of water can be added to thin it out, also adding a bit of vodka will as well (possibly sanitizing it at the same time) but will evaporate rapidly if the container is left open.

(26-11-2022, 05:11 PM)9westgirlfla Wrote:  I got worried when after just over a year on PM my left boob was being DWARFED by the right, the right side stayed VERY tender and mildly painful while the left did not. The more time went by the worse it was getting so I made a cream with 18 opened caps of Ainterol PM with veg oil that had no odor, ethanol (vodka), water, emulsifying wax without any thing added to scent it. I applied it daily to the LEFT side only and within a month the left side was tender and hurting again and after two months it's the same size as the right.

I do not know anything more than what I "think" I know but one thing is certain I'm no longer distressed by the prospect of dissimilar sized boobs. Whether or not this method REALLY was the solution I can't say but for anyone in a similar situation it may be worth a try.

Oh, since the wax makes oil soluble if the cream gets thick, a bit of water can be added to thin it out, also adding a bit of vodka will as well (possibly sanitizing it at the same time) but will evaporate rapidly if the container is left open.

To my understanding it is not unusual even for genetic women to have differences in breast size. Actually, nobody is 100% symmetrical.

It is nice you found a way to get things again in "better balance". Your special cream might be useful for others, too!

My left breast was bigger than my right for a few years until the right caught up. Massage helps a great deal to help breasts grow. Now would be a good time to add progesterone cream.

(26-11-2022, 05:52 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  My left breast was bigger than my right for a few years until the right caught up. Massage helps a great deal to help breasts grow. Now would be a good time to add progesterone cream.

I was doing progesterone and other things like reishi but my last blood work was off the charts in sugar after a 12 hour fast and also very low on iron so I stopped everything but PM and my blood work came back normal.  

I wonder if when genetic females who are erupting new breasts if Ainterol applied topically would help even them out?

Dr. Will Powers' (yes, that is his name) protocol is to apply Progesterone cream on the smaller breast. 200mg cream or compounded by pharmacy. Smoky Mountain Naturals Progesterone is still available on Amazon.

It must be something with the left breast (maybe because of right handedness??).  My left was smaller than my right.  I asked here about it and got the recommendation of Pro-Relief Balance Cream (micronized Progesterone) and it has worked as the left side is almost equal to the right.  Got it on Amazon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon