Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How I Got My Large Breasts

I am a 64 year old bisexual male who developed rather large breasts and I wanted to share how I got these boobs.
Started with a lot of research into supplements, hormones and various drugs can cause breast enlargement in men.
I was to afraid to take estrogen because of various side effects so I decided to take Bicalutamide which is well known for its side effect of enlarging male breasts. In addition I had found information in the chemical literature showing that 3 other drugs greatly enhanced the breasts enlargement side effect of Bicalutamide. So I took these other 3 compounds as well with Bicalutamide, namely:

Isosilybin B
Metformin
EGCG

I went from totally fat chested to what you see in my photos in less than one year.
Has anyone else had any experience with this unique combination of compounds?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-11-2022, 02:57 PM)stacked_sally Wrote:  I am a 64 year old bisexual male who developed rather large breasts and I wanted to share how I got these boobs.
Started with a lot of research into supplements, hormones and various drugs can cause breast enlargement in men.
I was to afraid to take estrogen because of various side effects so I decided to take Bicalutamide which is well known for its side effect of enlarging male breasts. In addition I had found information in the chemical literature showing that 3 other drugs greatly enhanced the breasts enlargement side effect of Bicalutamide. So I took these other 3 compounds as well with Bicalutamide, namely:

Isosilybin B
Metformin
EGCG

I went from totally fat chested to what you see in my photos in less than one year.
Hi Sally,
Very interesting!
- Bicalutamide is an androgen-blocker, which is used for prostate cancer patients. Therefore it is not available over-the-counter, at least in most countries. However, that shows how useful it is to  block "T".
- Isosilybin B is "more of the same" by affecting the receptors. I have no idea how to get it and from where.
- Metformin is used for diabetes, and is a prescription medicine.
- "Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) Is the Most Effective Cancer Chemopreventive Polyphenol in Green Tea", says Medline (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3509513/). At least it is available to everyone Smile. I'll get some green tea next time I do shopping!

Because of availability challenges, I don't believe many have tried your combination of drugs. However, it is for inspiration: Maybe Reishi and Green Tea do work through same mechanisms?

(20-11-2022, 03:53 PM)Teddy Wrote:  
(20-11-2022, 02:57 PM)stacked_sally Wrote:  I am a 64 year old bisexual male who developed rather large breasts and I wanted to share how I got these boobs.

Isosilybin B
Metformin
EGCG

Hi Sally,
Very interesting!
- Bicalutamide is an androgen-blocker, which is used for prostate cancer patients. Therefore it is not available over-the-counter, at least in most countries. However, that shows how useful it is to  block "T".
- Isosilybin B is "more of the same" by affecting the receptors. I have no idea how to get it and from where.
- Metformin is used for diabetes, and is a prescription medicine.
- "Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) Is the Most Effective Cancer Chemopreventive Polyphenol in Green Tea", says Medline (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3509513/). At least it is available to everyone Smile. I'll get some green tea next time I do shopping!

Because of availability challenges, I don't believe many have tried your combination of drugs. However, it is for inspiration: Maybe Reishi and Green Tea do work through same mechanisms?

I had been diagnosed with prostate cancer 16 years ago--I am totally cancer free for the  last 16 years and that is why the doctor prescribed Bicalutamide 50mg/day to me. But I am a fighter and I looked in the chemical literature for other drugs that might enhance the anticancer effects of Bicalutamide. and there were studies showing that Metformin and EGCG both greatly enhanced the anti-cancer effects of the Bicalutamide and, as it turned out the breast enlarging effects of Bicalutamide. Then I found a story about Isosilybin B being used by crossdressers in Germany to enlarge their breasts and a study showing that Isosilybin B permanently destroyed the androgen receptor sites on prostate cancer cells so I included it in my regimen... my doctor was shocked at how large my breasts got and the good thing was that as as avid crossdresser I didn't mind that side effect at all...
You can find a very high percentage of Isosilybin B in Life Extension's Advanced Milk Thistle soft gels--I took 6 soft gels a day to get the Isosilybin B. 
Bicalutamide is a prescription drug but many physicians are now recommending it for m2f transitioning because it also feminizes men in other ways from what I have read.

Isosilybin B
Metformin
EGCG

i'm not sure i remember this correctly, but if i recall, a similar response was found in the Nazi Scientists who developed Bicalutamide, i think it was also a mixture of Bica and EGCG.

i haven't experienced Bica personally, for price reasons, but i felt like that bit of history was worth adding.

-Aria

Wow Sally your breasts are amazing. And you only took 3 supplements/drugs to archive your goals is awesome.  
The massive list of supplement some people are taking plus the cost of all these sups, let a loan they are taking them for years
and not getting a 1/10th  the results you have, just blows my mind. 
Thank you Sally for shearing your storey.  Have you had any side effects with your program? Like a loss of libido, sex drive, morning wood?

I wonder what Progesterone cream or even suppositories would do for those beauties?

(25-12-2022, 04:22 AM)AliceDydro Wrote:  I wonder what Progesterone cream or even suppositories would do for those beauties?
Tried Progesterone cream but it didn't do anything but I found several supplement extracts that increase progesterone and those have made my nipples and areolas dark and large... 

(27-12-2022, 10:12 PM)stacked_sally Wrote:  
(25-12-2022, 04:22 AM)AliceDydro Wrote:  I wonder what Progesterone cream or even suppositories would do for those beauties?
Tried Progesterone cream but it didn't do anything but I found several supplement extracts that increase progesterone and those have made my nipples and areolas dark and large... 

Please Sally can you share what you have taken over the years and how it has helped you. Like what you took to get your large areolas and nipples.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon