Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TGDOR

Today is The Transgender Day of Remembrance. It is set aside to remember transgender victims of violence.

While I’d like everyone to remember today’s meaning, I’d also like to remember some Transgender Pioneers. These trailblazing ladies showed the world that anything is possible if you follow your dreams.

Where would we be today without Christine Jorgensen? The woman was truly remarkable. She’s a personal hero of mine. I think she was absolutely amazing.

Today I’m also remembering my friend Marinka, who passed away two years ago. She was a Las Vegas showgirl that I got to know about ten years ago. She was truly remarkable in her own right.

God bless these glorious women.

Thank you for posting this. This is always a somber day for me. I want the hate out there to go away.

You’re welcome. While I agree, I’m still in awe of the courage these women had 60 & 70 years ago when times were so very different back then.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon