Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice

Hello everyone,

I am a guy that loves being girly and dressing up, recently i want more.
I am thinking of trying out supplements to get a more female body as well as to see how it feels to have estrogen in my body. I really want to grow my ass and hips. Growing small breast would be an added bonus. My goal is to make my ass / hips bigger by 2 inches. I have ordered fenugreek 2000mg , Pueraria Mirifica 1000mg, licorice root 225mg and white peony 1000mg.
I was thinking of starting with fenugreek 1 table a day for two weeks then add 1 tablet a day of puerarja mirfica for two weeks then add 1 tablet of white peony. So after 4 weeks would be on all 3. Later on maybe add the licorice root.

Any thoughts if this is a good timeline, aggressive or not, if it is a good mix, better options?...
Any advice on risk or things to look out for. I don't want to become sterile.

Any advice opinion is greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much for the feedback.
Please also feel free to message me looking for friends as well Smile

Hi S-S-Lyla,

Welcome to womanhood and the pink fog! I am a bit of a beginner myself, so I can't give too much advice to you. I will say this. take it slow and listen to your body. Some people who take too much feminizing herbs have had blood clots. If you read other threads here, you will find a lady named Lotus who is the resident expert on supplements.

I wish you luck and enjoy your journey!

Kay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon