Bobbi

No way that its a tattoo.... Rolleyes

(05-11-2022, 06:39 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(05-11-2022, 05:10 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Wonder how you grow these? Big Grin 
Love it though
Bobbi

No way that its a tattoo.... Rolleyes

I dunno. It looks like a tattoo to me.

I totally expected this to be fake but.... https://www.healthtuition.com/heart-shaped-nipples/ its possible by both a tattoo and a graft, what they do is cut away the areola to create the shape and use grafts from elsewhere to do it, think of it like a heart shaped cookie and cutting away the unwanted tissue....  Tongue

The stupid things people do huh... Dodgy

I love the look, but there is no way anything sharp (with the possible exception of a piercing needle) is getting anywhere near my nipples!
I did consider adhesive temporary (nipple) tattoos... maybe next summer  Big Grin

(14-11-2022, 07:15 AM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  I love the look, but there is no way anything sharp (with the possible exception of a piercing needle) is getting anywhere near my nipples!
I did consider adhesive temporary (nipple) tattoos... maybe next summer  Big Grin

If you look the picture carefully, it becomes quite obvious that it is a tattoo. The color of real areola isn't same than of the "extension". Therefore, nobody "grows" that kind of pattern.

Personally, I wouldn't take such one even if it would be totally painless and safe, except maybe a temporary one for some weird "Halloween boob party". 

Of course, beauty is the eye of the beholder and it's not worth arguing about matters of taste.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon