Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Size Of PM

Hi All,

This may be asked before but I cannot find it on this forum, I have been taking PM obtained from Mobu a supplier here in the UK, the pack size is 600mg per tablet, I have been taking 1 x 600 and since Sunday been taking 2 x 600 total 1200mg.

I notice that other suppliers are selling the product in 500mg capsules, in about a months time I intend to up the dose to 3 x 600 total 1800mg day, I will also be close to finishing the supply and need to purchase some more, I have a few questions.

The pack size is a 120 capsules cost £12.99 or €14.91 or $15.16 at todays exchange rate 10 Nov 22

This suppliier states that it is a 10 to 1 concentrated extract so if I take 3 = 1800mg a day, is this to much.
Is it better to take 3 x 500mg per day = 1500mg

What are thge differnces in suppliers, if any or are they all about the same 

I am also taking Red R from Amazon 2 x 550mg = 1100 per day, this price varies but x2 tubs = 180 capsules about £15.99, might find another source.

So advice and comments will be welcome

(10-11-2022, 04:39 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hi All,

This may be asked before but I cannot find it on this forum, I have been taking PM obtained from Mobu a supplier here in the UK, the pack size is 600mg per tablet, I have been taking 1 x 600 and since Sunday been taking 2 x 600 total 1200mg.

I notice that other suppliers are selling the product in 500mg capsules, in about a months time I intend to up the dose to 3 x 600 total 1800mg day, I will also be close to finishing the supply and need to purchase some more, I have a few questions.

The pack size is a 120 capsules cost £12.99 or €14.91 or $15.16 at todays exchange rate 10 Nov 22

This suppliier states that it is a 10 to 1 concentrated extract so if I take 3 = 1800mg a day, is this to much.
Is it better to take 3 x 500mg per day = 1500mg

What are thge differnces in suppliers, if any or are they all about the same 

I am also taking Red R from Amazon 2 x 550mg = 1100 per day, this price varies but x2 tubs = 180 capsules about £15.99, might find another source.

So advice and comments will be welcome
I switched to so Mobu PM after my first few months on Ainterol, unfortunately during my time on their product I noticed I was losing the growth sensations. Due to this, and despite them not being the easiest company to purchase from, I have swithed back to Ainterol and all the breast itchyness and tenderness came rushing back.

This may have been answered, earlier I put a couple of photos of Mobu Peuearia Mirifica and to be honest I am not a 100% certain of the herb, just a gut feeking, okay may not have fancy packaging but not sure about its boast

Members on here swear by Ainterol so looked it up and the postage costs to the UK are a bit expensive also from an email reply from them say they are now shipping directly from Thailand, that is a bit of a worry because in other posts members have been a bit sceptical about products from Asia.

So what are the alternative suppliers that you would recommend.

Liz

(14-11-2022, 04:36 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  This may have been answered, earlier I put a couple of photos of Mobu Peuearia Mirifica and to be honest I am not a 100% certain of the herb, just a gut feeking, okay may not have fancy packaging but not sure about its boast

Members on here swear by Ainterol so looked it up and the postage costs to the UK are a bit expensive also from an email reply from them say they are now shipping directly from Thailand, that is a bit of a worry because in other posts members have been a bit sceptical about products from Asia.

So what are the alternative suppliers that you would recommend.

Liz

All the times I've bought stuff from ainterol from the EU or UK site all the orders have come directly from Thailand, postage speed isn't the best as it seems to in export clearance for a week or 2 then quickly circumvents the globe to be delivered, so dunno if it's just a tracking issue with the international systems in Thailand or what but never had issues with them.

Mine have always, eventually, turned up but it can take 14-18 days and the packages usually have UK Border Force tape on them. My impression is that the Ainterol is significantly better, i.e when using it I get growning sensations, than other brands where over time these stopped.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon