Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello everyone,
So I’ve been lurking for a few months now, reading and trying to understand what I need to do hopefully grow my boobs. I have now taken the plunge and will start out slowly, I have a question if someone could kindly answer or lead me in the right direction.
1 I’m taking 2 FG (610 mg)twice a day 1 RC (430 mg) twice a day and RM (500 mg) twice a day, my question is should I be taken more RC and RM?
Thanks in advance
Rusty

Hello Sestra Rusty

Welcome to the nexus.  I hope you receive as much help and wisdom as I did when I joined.  The sestra are a powerful resource.

Your regimen looks about normal for someone starting out on the NBE journey.   A couple other herbs to look into are saw palmetto and black cohosh.   Cohosh, in particular, was very useful for me in the early stages.

I do recommend consulting a doctor at some point.  This isn't an attempt to discourage you.   Quite the opposite, in fact.   I want you to be safe on your journey.   NBE involves altering your body chemistry, and a drastix change like that is something your body is designed to prevent.  I make the same recommendation to everyone.

Lastly, don't get discouraged.  I've come to the conclusion over the years that stress scares away the boob fairy.  It's a slow process, and sometimes sestra wants it to happen so much that not seeing immediate results is upsetting.  It will happen.  Think about how long biological women take.  It won't be any faster.

(11-11-2022, 01:31 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Hello Sestra Rusty

Welcome to the nexus.  I hope you receive as much help and wisdom as I did when I joined.  The sestra are a powerful resource.

Your regimen looks about normal for someone starting out on the NBE journey.   A couple other herbs to look into are saw palmetto and black cohosh.   Cohosh, in particular, was very useful for me in the early stages.

I do recommend consulting a doctor at some point.  This isn't an attempt to discourage you.   Quite the opposite, in fact.   I want you to be safe on your journey.   NBE involves altering your body chemistry, and a drastix change like that is something your body is designed to prevent.  I make the same recommendation to everyone.

Lastly, don't get discouraged.  I've come to the conclusion over the years that stress scares away the boob fairy.  It's a slow process, and sometimes sestra wants it to happen so much that not seeing immediate results is upsetting.  It will happen.  Think about how long biological women take.  It won't be any faster.

Thanks for the reply, I’ve looked for black cohosh and have found it on Amazon but it has Red clover, dong quai and sage leaf in there, is this still ok or should I be looking for black cohosh without the additives.
Rusty

(08-11-2022, 11:52 PM)Miss_Rusty Wrote:  Hello everyone,
So I’ve been lurking for a few months now, reading and trying to understand what I need to do hopefully grow my boobs. I have now taken the plunge and will start out slowly, I have a question if someone could kindly answer or lead me in the right direction.
1 I’m taking 2 FG (610 mg)twice a day 1 RC (430 mg) twice a day and RM (500 mg) twice a day, my question is should I be taken more RC and RM?
Thanks in advance
Rusty

rc and rm. I know they abbreviations. What where they again. Blond moment here.

I think RC is red clover and RM is reishi mushroom.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon