Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suggested dosage

I have just started taking BO and was curious what would be the best amount to start taking?

(08-11-2022, 09:33 AM)boobs123 Wrote:  I have just started taking BO and was curious what would be the best amount to start taking?

You will get different opinions, but my suggestion is just start with 1 a day and see how your body reacts.  If you have any medical conditions like high blood pressure (as a simple example) you will want to monitor your reaction.  I tried BO about 2 years ago at a 1/2 then 1 pill a day, and it made me feel funny and I was tired all the time.  I stopped after a couple of weeks.  Once you establish that you are not having any bad side effects increase the dose slowly.

I started yesterday with two in the morning and felt really good, then i decided to take two more before bed and couldn't sleep all night, felt like i had drank an energy drink.

(09-11-2022, 09:13 AM)boobs123 Wrote:  I started yesterday with two in the morning and felt really good, then i decided to take two more before bed and couldn't sleep all night, felt like i had drank an energy drink.
It’s so interesting to hear how BO effects people differently. I always take my dose right before bed and it’s never energized me. I’ve been really sleepy the last 2 days but feel better today. I chalk that up to my body adjusting to running on estrogen hopefully.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Tends to make me really mellow

(08-11-2022, 09:33 AM)boobs123 Wrote:  I have just started taking BO and was curious what would be the best amount to start taking?

I started with 2 BO and BP taking 2 PM an hour before my BO/BP. Also recommended to take my BO/BP with a quality protein shake. Reasons why, estrogen production is more active during rest and the protein shake will work with the BO/BP making it more efficient. 

I slowly increased supplements every month until I was taking 4 of each after 6 months. Now on them for over 7 months, feel great and girly. 

I short, start low and slowly increase, my recommended intake was recommended by the producers of the supplements and after a year I will slowly decrease and my body should naturally produce more estrogen than testosterone. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon