Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone

Hi there,

Curious Guy from Australia. 
I have had an interest in boobs ever since I was a young boy.
I am not sure how far towards having breasts I would like to go but I do like the idea of having my own. 

I have learned a lot since being on here and loook forward to seeing wherever it takes me.

CG

Welcome to the party.

(08-11-2022, 05:24 AM)Curious Guy Wrote:  Hi there,

Curious Guy from Australia. 
I have had an interest in boobs ever since I was a young boy.
I am not sure how far towards having breasts I would like to go but I do like the idea of having my own. 

I have learned a lot since being on here and loook forward to seeing wherever it takes me.

CG
CG, every man should have a pair of breasts he can call his own! Reading this forum I get the impression that more and more men are coming to that realization and doing something about it.

Thank you for the welcome. 
My wife would probably agree with you Winzig, I would spend less time trying to play with hers and more with my own. 
Now to do some soul searching to see if what i think i want is what i want. 
CG

Hi Curious,
I get to play the devils advocate here.
Fast forward a few years and ask yourself what are you going to do with these C breasts.
Cant go to the beach or pool.
Wearing a Tee shirt will be difficult too.
AND most of the NBE paths will impact your ability for willy to come to attention. Age has a lot to do with this too.
Also your wife might not be too keen for her hubby to be sporty boobs bigger than hers and try to explain that to the tennis club.

Then there is the high blood pressure and DVT (those are what stopped me).

It is exciting when they are growing and I enjoyed it a lot, but I have more living to do and would rather not have to hide my titties.

Just some other thoughts for you
Bobbi

(09-11-2022, 09:25 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Curious,
I get to play the devils advocate here.
Fast forward a few years and ask yourself what are you going to do with these C breasts.
Cant go to the beach or pool.
Wearing a Tee shirt will be difficult too.
AND most of the NBE paths will impact your ability for willy to come to attention. Age has a lot to do with this too.
Also your wife might not be too keen for her hubby to be sporty boobs bigger than hers and try to explain that to the tennis club.

Then there is the high blood pressure and DVT (those are what stopped me).

It is exciting when they are growing and I enjoyed it a lot, but I have more living to do and would rather not have to hide my titties.

Just some other thoughts for you
Bobbi

Thanks for the thought provoking post Bobbi. 
I would like to think that I wouldn’t get much bigger than a B cup but I know I can’t totally control it.
I am not overweight but I don’t like showing off my chest/stomach so, not too much of a problem other than wearing Tshirts which I do wear a lot of. I don’t wear tight Tshirts though so hopefully they don’t show off too much if they do grow.
On the libido/sex thing, my wife isn’t as interested in sex as I am so, it will probably help even us out and maybe help me pester her a bit less. She doesn’t like too much touch and gets annoyed if we hug for too long lol. I do like sex but, I don’t enjoy my own orgasms as much as I used to and i much prefer her to be fulfilled than me. So, maybe that is a precursor to this path too.

Edit:fixed context

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon