Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time for a course correction as I navigate these waters

I figure I probably should start my own program log here since there is a wealth of knowledge.  I started this journey in 2007 with 3 months of 1mg Estrofem sublingual twice a day.  Got scared and stopped.  Was pretty effective.  Fast forward to 2011 and I started out on 3 months worth of Nature Day.  Started PM, FG, and SP shortly there after.  Took several breaks along the way for various reasons, some short and some very long.  Right now I am 6'1" (1.85m), 276lb (125kg), and 47 years (metric?).  

I've been taking the following for the past couple of months:
PM: 2000mg/day - it expired in December 21, so I'm thinking there's a bit of degradation of effectiveness.  
SP: 1080mg/day
FG: 3660mg/day
GABA: 500mg/day
RC: 2400mg/day

I also have a Noogleberry, Medela pump, Progesterone cream that says 3000mg, and Bi-Est 2.5 cream.  

Some of you will recognize my pictures from other forums.  I'll post the progression pictures with dates later, if someone wants to see them.  I renamed everything for other forums, so I have no idea which order they go in.  Below is the first one from Feb 2015 and one I took the other day.  

I now have Calcium, Vitamin D, and MSM sitting on my table.  Looking for recommendations on what to add, subtract, or modify.  

Really beautiful breasts!

(08-11-2022, 03:55 AM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  Really beautiful breasts!

Thank you!  I think the cotton t-shirt dress really shows them well.

Very nice growth. Kinda jealous not gona lie.

I have done a lot of reading and I think i remember there being something about not taking FG wiith PM. Something about a weaker and a stronger phytoestrgen competing for the same receptors? Lotus i think was talking about it.

(08-11-2022, 03:28 AM)nuwomyn101 Wrote:  I figure I probably should start my own program log here since there is a wealth of knowledge.  I started this journey in 2007 with 3 months of 1mg Estrofem sublingual twice a day.  Got scared and stopped.  Was pretty effective.  Fast forward to 2011 and I started out on 3 months worth of Nature Day.  Started PM, FG, and SP shortly there after.  Took several breaks along the way for various reasons, some short and some very long.  Right now I am 6'1" (1.85m), 276lb (125kg), and 47 years (metric?).  

I've been taking the following for the past couple of months:
PM: 2000mg/day - it expired in December 21, so I'm thinking there's a bit of degradation of effectiveness.  
SP: 1080mg/day
FG: 3660mg/day
GABA: 500mg/day
RC: 2400mg/day

I also have a Noogleberry, Medela pump, Progesterone cream that says 3000mg, and Bi-Est 2.5 cream.  

Some of you will recognize my pictures from other forums.  I'll post the progression pictures with dates later, if someone wants to see them.  I renamed everything for other forums, so I have no idea which order they go in.  Below is the first one from Feb 2015 and one I took the other day.  

I now have Calcium, Vitamin D, and MSM sitting on my table.  Looking for recommendations on what to add, subtract, or modify.  

Very nice.  Great shape.

Beautiful! I like the shirt photo. Do you go out like that?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon