Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update on 3 weeks of BO

Hi everyone I posted a few times last year on my old account that I couldn’t recover, so here I am on a new account. Basically long story short I always quit BO after about a little over a week because of how quickly things seemed to happen and I’d freak out and quit. So after some more soul searching I know I’ve wanted to be a female since I was a kid. I’m 30 now, and know it’s not going away and am committed to fully transitioning. So I decided to try BO again before I seek out HRT. 

I’ve been on it 3 weeks now and here’s what’s going on. So within the first couple of days I noticed my breast area hurting and getting tender along with my nipples getting sensitive. Which is typical. On the second week I started getting the headaches and hot flashes which again is typical for me and I fought through this stage this time. So now I’m in the middle of the third week and I’m experiencing new changes. My breast are extremely sore now and I actually feel two hard bulbs behind my nipples. But the big changes I’m feeling are all over. I believe I’m getting pelvic tilt, which I’ve never read about anyone getting from BO on here. My entire pelvis hurts and is sore with growing like pains. The wings of my hips hurt the base of my spine all the way up to my neck hurt, below around my leg sockets hurt. My hips hurt so bad today I changed the way I walked and it helped. Instead of long strides I took shorter strides with my feet closer together and it felt better and so much more natural. I also noticed walking this way I felt my hips engage more and had a slight sway to them. 

So now for the rest of my body. All my muscles hurt with growing pains which I think is atrophy. My biceps and triceps hurt, all my back muscles hurt along with my shoulders and armpits and my calf’s and hamstrings hurt. My knees, ankles, and elbows are making popping sounds like crazy. My tendons feel tight from the bottom of my feet all the way through the backs of my legs and the same with my arm tendons. I wear tighter wrangler jeans at work and I’ve noticed that I’m having to cinch my belt tighter around my waist but it’s harder to get them up past my butt and they’re also tighter around my thighs. The last few days people have been saying my voice sounds like I have a cold and it’s hard to talk louder and deeper. Lastly my face looks younger, not necessarily female yet but younger. I’ve always looked young. The last few years in my late 20’s and now at 30 people always act surprised at how old I am. They say I look 22 at the oldest and now I look even more boyish. My skin has definitely gotten softer and dry and itchy too.

So sorry for the long post I wanted to tell my story and hear from people. I have never read on here of people having these types of results on BO save a couple. And I’ve never read people having these results so soon. I’ve reached out on some of the trans and HRT forums on Reddit and I either get called a liar or get told it’s placebo, and that nothing could cause these feminization changes so soon. One thing I do know is that these things I’m feeling within my body are way too intense to be placebo. So I’d love to hear from someone that has maybe gone through what I’m going through or has a better understanding of how this is happening so quickly. Thanks!

Wow thank you for sharing. That's a rather hard and fast reaction. I don't know any thing about BO yet but i would thinknyou would want to eat a high proline and calcium diet with that kind of reaction. Sounds simular to the growing pains I had as a kit. I grew almost 1 foot in a summer.

What is your regiment?  How much BO are you taking and any other supliments?

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

So I take 2 BO pills in the morning and 2 more at night before bed. Some people on here claim to take 6 to 12 pills a day. I couldn’t imagine taking that many at the rate I feel I’m changing. I started at 3 a day though. One in the morning instead of 2 for the first 5 days. I take 3 red reishi pills in the middle of the day with lunch for a anti androgen. That being said I’m not sure the reishi is needed. When I used BO last year I didn’t use a AA like reishi and the changes seemed to come on just as hard and fast. BO supposedly works through aromatase and if that’s correct, then technically you shouldn’t need an AA. I just take it to help block the testosterone that doesn’t get converted into estrogen.

Sounds to me likenyour super sensitive to the BO. have you considered going down to 2 tabs a day?

I mean I could I suppose. I know I’m definitely super sensitive to it. The only reason I’d drop to a lower dose is if the rapid changes were detrimental to my health.

Of course, they've been spoon fed that NBE placebo nonsense, even though a few of those who post on reddit hrt breastTimeline actually got their start here at Breastnexum, we know who they are. When you say you'd love to hear from someone i hope you do, in reality just about everyone here has or is going through the same thing as you are...so hang in there, it does get a little easier as time goes by. Smile I tried BO and it didn't work for me, no one should subscribe to the 12 pills a day...i don't know who made up that pie in the sky number of 12 pills a day? or 6 months and you lose function (which the 6 month quote is absurd on its face because I had an orchi about 18months ago and still have function, and an orchi by all accounts would reign supreme over BO one would think right?) no citations for this quote, or for that matter on any other science on BO. That's just my opinion on BO. Best of luck with it and welcome to Breastnexum. 

Lotus  Smile

Thanks Lotus! Without a doubt orchi would be supreme! That’s awesome you’ve retained function. So far my function has remained strong but my orgasms are hitting differently. Yeah I can’t find anything concrete on the info of BO. I do find in troublesome also that there’s no long term success stories with it. It still blows my mind to see someone say it doesn’t do anything for them when I feel such strong changes almost immediately. Thank you for the welcome!

(07-11-2022, 05:42 AM)Jts13892 Wrote:  Hi everyone I posted a few times last year on my old account that I couldn’t recover, so here I am on a new account. Basically long story short I always quit BO after about a little over a week because of how quickly things seemed to happen and I’d freak out and quit. So after some more soul searching I know I’ve wanted to be a female since I was a kid. I’m 30 now, and know it’s not going away and am committed to fully transitioning. So I decided to try BO again before I seek out HRT. 

I’ve been on it 3 weeks now and here’s what’s going on. So within the first couple of days I noticed my breast area hurting and getting tender along with my nipples getting sensitive. Which is typical. On the second week I started getting the headaches and hot flashes which again is typical for me and I fought through this stage this time. So now I’m in the middle of the third week and I’m experiencing new changes. My breast are extremely sore now and I actually feel two hard bulbs behind my nipples. But the big changes I’m feeling are all over. I believe I’m getting pelvic tilt, which I’ve never read about anyone getting from BO on here. My entire pelvis hurts and is sore with growing like pains. The wings of my hips hurt the base of my spine all the way up to my neck hurt, below around my leg sockets hurt. My hips hurt so bad today I changed the way I walked and it helped. Instead of long strides I took shorter strides with my feet closer together and it felt better and so much more natural. I also noticed walking this way I felt my hips engage more and had a slight sway to them. 

So now for the rest of my body. All my muscles hurt with growing pains which I think is atrophy. My biceps and triceps hurt, all my back muscles hurt along with my shoulders and armpits and my calf’s and hamstrings hurt. My knees, ankles, and elbows are making popping sounds like crazy. My tendons feel tight from the bottom of my feet all the way through the backs of my legs and the same with my arm tendons. I wear tighter wrangler jeans at work and I’ve noticed that I’m having to cinch my belt tighter around my waist but it’s harder to get them up past my butt and they’re also tighter around my thighs. The last few days people have been saying my voice sounds like I have a cold and it’s hard to talk louder and deeper. Lastly my face looks younger, not necessarily female yet but younger. I’ve always looked young. The last few years in my late 20’s and now at 30 people always act surprised at how old I am. They say I look 22 at the oldest and now I look even more boyish. My skin has definitely gotten softer and dry and itchy too.

So sorry for the long post I wanted to tell my story and hear from people. I have never read on here of people having these types of results on BO save a couple. And I’ve never read people having these results so soon. I’ve reached out on some of the trans and HRT forums on Reddit and I either get called a liar or get told it’s placebo, and that nothing could cause these feminization changes so soon. One thing I do know is that these things I’m feeling within my body are way too intense to be placebo. So I’d love to hear from someone that has maybe gone through what I’m going through or has a better understanding of how this is happening so quickly. Thanks!
Well, let me say that after a break to evaluate my life, I have returned to my BO regimen. 12 pills/day is ridiculous. I am at 8 (4 at noon and again at 9 pm) Now, all told, I’m about 16 pills daily, between the PM, BO, kelp, and hops. 

I do use a progesterone cream with a few drops of volufiline, which is a cosmetic oil to add volume for wrinkles by attracting fat to the area at which it’s applied. The combination has really made a difference in the speed in which the changes are occurring.

Like you, my transition started happening quite early. It freaked me out, which is why I stopped. Embrace it. Others aren’t as lucky. I do find that, since I went past that 6-month window, some things have become permanent, like low, clear ejaculate, breasts that albeit slowly, seem to be still growing, and pants that don’t quite fit right. It did take awhile to be able to maintain an erection after I stopped. I didn’t lose function completely, but it was much softer. 

I’m in it for the long haul…bottom surgery? Most likely. Beyond that, we’ll have to see what the transition is like in the long run.

Okay I’ve read through your posts before so it seems like we have a lot in common. Also seems the desire to transition won’t go away. I gotta ask though, can you do bottom surgery when transitioning on BO. I thought we needed the testicles for the aromaization to work. Since I’m a little past my one month mark I bumped up to 8 a day. 4 in the morning and 4 at night. I’m also on reishi and just started an estriol cream. Noticed the last couple of days that my testicles have already started to shrink. The right one more so for some reason.

Ok…yes, you are correct. The testicles are needed to produce testosterone in order for the Aromatase to convert it into E.

Now, this will probably get me a load of hate mail and banned…but if one desires to be a “woman” then they have to do something about some very obvious pieces and parts. Recently, there have been quite a few men who have really brought shame to the community by 1) boldly using women’s facilities, exposing themselves in all their male glory, and then claim to be a “woman.” Really?? In this case it’s a man ACTING as a woman or pretending; and 2) committing horrific crimes, then claiming they’re a woman in order to be sent to a women’s facility, and lastly, claiming to be a woman in order to play women’s sports.

If this is the life we choose, it should be all or nothing. Going halfway only seems to cast doubt or legitimacy. I think the question becomes…do we want to be men pretending to be women or do we want to consider ourselves women? Again, it comes to social acceptance, and the more the fringe makes clowns out of the TG community, the less acceptance there’ll be.

Now, on BO, I wouldn’t consider bottom surgery for a few years, but if I was farther along, then absolutely, knowing that a different hormone regimen would be required.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon