Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,Gooday!!

Hi, everyone, I'd like to introduce myself to this wonderful Forum and Treasure trove of information.I apologize for the comprehensive intro.

I'm from Australia and yes we do have Kangaroo's almost hopping around in our back yards where I live.

I'm 66 and have been on my Breast growing journey on and off for around 18 months.

I originally used PM, SP, Dong Quai,Red Clover, Fenugreek, Flaxseed oil with topical creams for my chest.

My knowledge was and is not as comprehensive as it should be. I think I may have Gynecomastia from previous use of DHEA(3mg which is the legal OTC amount in Oz)for Chronic fatigue syndrome also I was a big binge drinker .

When taking the PM I put back on a fair bit of weight around 20-25 kg, my chest grew a bit but as far as I can tell did not bud, no soreness,no lump behind nipple or Areola. I really didn't know what I was doing so that is why I didn't have much success.

Health wise I had a Stroke almost a year ago, whether the DVT in my left leg was caused by the herbals or from the Clot shot,COVID19 vaccine is unknown, unprovoked they said.

I have my suspicions it could have been due to the Covid19 vaccine, I had my first shot, 4 weeks later had my 2nd shot , 3 weeks later had my stroke, I hadn't had any major health issues similar to this before.
 I have definitely have had my challenges health wise over the last 12 months.
Before this I was very active physically,Cycling, walking, weight work, manual laboring and DIY projects.

At the moment I am still recovering from the stroke,I must say I am one of the lucky ones because I have had almost a full recovery in regards to be able to talk,walk, think, BUT, I suffer severe mental tiredness, overtime this improves and I try and do as much as i can.

I would love to grow my breasts so they are no longer "moobs"but similar to female breasts.

At present I am on Apixaban anti coagulant and Atorvastatin for the cholesterol, also Rabeprozole for Gerd. So I have to be careful of what herbals, supplements I take.

I am seeing my GP this week after having bloods taken to see what my levels are regarding my meds , the clot , and another issue I have.

I actually would like to taper my meds so I can take herbals with them, as in WP,it's a known clot buster, I am thinking about the idea of seeing a naturopath weigh up my options of taking Pharma v Herbal.

At present I am taking 3gm MSM, no known interactions with other drugs.

Also taking Hop supplement as per recommended dosage 620mg total once daily.

Mega magnesium Ethical Nutrients twice daily for the heart.

Calcium K2 with D3 Herbs of Gold twice daily 250mg of calcium total

I am waiting on RR to arrive also progesterone cream.

I Noogle every day for an hour with massage and wear supple nips regularly.

As I said my knowledge is limited and I am open to all suggestions.

My stats at present are. Chest across the nipples 112cm

Under chest 102cm

Hips 109 cm

weight varies from 98-100kg

height 176cm

a pic of my progress so far. Thank you for your time

https://ibb.co/nbVMPZK

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon