Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello to a new world

Hey everybody 
I been lurking around for about a week and I think its time to introduce myself. 

I am a 6'1" male 350 lbs. I have been heavy set sence my early 20s (ideal body weight would be around the 225 lb)
I have always had boobie envy as far as I can remember. I think I had budded once in my early 20s. Back then I has an obsession with garlic. I ate so much I think I burned my taste buds off to the point I can barly taste it. The budding didn't get much bigger then a pea and I don't remember much about it really. Just that I had noticed something going on behind my nipple. If I budded once can I bud again? I was playing with my wife's boobies and I noticed that she has a hollow space behind her nipple. I have the same condition. So that means I allready went though the budding process and didn't know it or she never did? I don't think she ever budded. She has nice d boobs but her mom and both sisters are in the g range. Granted my wife claims she matured at 10 and is definitely suffering from chrones. She had 8 ft of her intestine removed due to perforations when she was a freshmen in high school and is on some serious drugs for the condition.

My goal is to grow my moobs into boobs. I like my guy bits and want to keep them functional as does my wife. I'm not worried about hiding them if they get big. I'm a ginger and going out in the sun without a shirt on will surly turn me into a lobster. I burn though sunscreen while in the shade lol. I live in the puget sound in Washington state where it cloudy and cool 80%of the year so adding layers isn't a problem most of the time. I am aware of the risks and just want to minimize the feminization outside of my bust. 

As for a program I was thinking of starting with massage and pumping then using fenugreek. I hear it would also help with my diabetes. I am debating on if I should use extract or a lotion. Either would likely be applied topically to the chest. Just need to figure out how to get the tissue out from my armpit to front and center lol. 
I am a over weight person and I hear that we have more estrogen due to the fat converting t into e. I have always had long periods of time where I had little to no sex drive but still had morning wood. So I don't think it would take much to put me over the edge.
I did take initial measurements and the calculator says I'm a 52 c/d. A good starting point. I'll post pics of them as soon as I figure out how to resize. Fyi They arnt as impressive looking as they are on paper lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-11-2022, 04:39 AM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Hey everybody 
I been lurking around for about a week and I think its time to introduce myself. 

I am a 6'1" male 350 lbs. I have been heavy set sence my early 20s (ideal body weight would be around the 225 lb)
I have always had boobie envy as far as I can remember. I think I had budded once in my early 20s. Back then I has an obsession with garlic. I ate so much I think I burned my taste buds off to the point I can barly taste it. The budding didn't get much bigger then a pea and I don't remember much about it really. Just that I had noticed something going on behind my nipple. If I budded once can I bud again? I was playing with my wife's boobies and I noticed that she has a hollow space behind her nipple. I have the same condition. So that means I allready went though the budding process and didn't know it or she never did? I don't think she ever budded. She has nice d boobs but her mom and both sisters are in the g range. Granted my wife claims she matured at 10 and is definitely suffering from chrones. She had 8 ft of her intestine removed due to perforations when she was a freshmen in high school and is on some serious drugs for the condition.

My goal is to grow my moobs into boobs. I like my guy bits and want to keep them functional as does my wife. I'm not worried about hiding them if they get big. I'm a ginger and going out in the sun without a shirt on will surly turn me into a lobster. I burn though sunscreen while in the shade lol. I live in the puget sound in Washington state where it cloudy and cool 80%of the year so adding layers isn't a problem most of the time. I am aware of the risks and just want to minimize the feminization outside of my bust. 

As for a program I was thinking of starting with massage and pumping then using fenugreek. I hear it would also help with my diabetes. I am debating on if I should use extract or a lotion. Either would likely be applied topically to the chest. Just need to figure out how to get the tissue out from my armpit to front and center lol. 
I am a over weight person and I hear that we have more estrogen due to the fat converting t into e. I have always had long periods of time where I had little to no sex drive but still had morning wood. So I don't think it would take much to put me over the edge.
I did take initial measurements and the calculator says I'm a 52 c/d. A good starting point. I'll post pics of them as soon as I figure out how to resize. Fyi They arnt as impressive looking as they are on paper lol.
Those calcs are wrong, im sure of it.

(05-11-2022, 05:43 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  

Those calcs are wrong, im sure of it. I. Think lotus or one of other girls will concur that. The difference is to little.

(05-11-2022, 05:49 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  

Those calcs are wrong, im sure of it. I. Think lotus or one of other girls will concur that. The difference is to little.

Dash a guys dreams why don't ya? Lol  Tongue honestly I think the under vs leaning measurement is what's throwing the calculator for a loop. But here's a pic of me laying in bed. Power is out due to windstorm so just natural light. I wear xl or 2xl gloves and when I gather them up Ther a little more then a handful each.
You be the judge? I'm still new to all this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-11-2022, 06:12 PM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  
(05-11-2022, 05:49 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  

Dash a guys dreams why don't ya? Lol  Tongue honestly I think the under vs leaning measurement is what's throwing the calculator for a loop. But here's a pic of me laying in bed. Power is out due to windstorm so just natural light. I wear xl or 2xl gloves and when I gather them up Ther a little more then a handful each.
You be the judge? I'm still new to all this
Hi bigboobieben nice pic, looks a bit more than a good handful and a great starting base,look forward to seeing your updates and your breast growth journey.
Mishelle

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon