Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mishelle's programme

Hi, just a few fact's about me. I'm 66 years young. Late starter. My goal is to grow my Breast's so I have female Breast's also I don't mind taking if I become feminized. My partner is on board with this, as she said , "it's your body", big weight off my shoulders
Health issue wise I take a Anti-coagulant, also a Statin for Cholesterol so I have to be cautious of what herbals I take.
Also take Rabeprozole a proton pump inhibitor that could promote Gynecomastia over time,hopefully it works.

My regime looks like this Noogling 1hr x 2times a day, 3-4 times a week(using water, not as much risk of blisters,even pressure all over)
Massage after noogling 5mins, when I have a spare moment as well,before bed
Hops 620mg 1x twice a day(didn't really give them a chance and as my options are limited I will stick with them for awhile), maybe II could turn into a beer bottle Tongue
Protein powder with breakfast or as a fruit Smoothey
Calcium K2 with D3 Herbs of Gold twice daily 250mg of calcium total
Pumpkin seed oil 10ml to start with
Waiting on PG cream to arrive to arrive.

Any advice on growing my breasts gratefully received and appreciated.
Pumping pics from today 5 Nov 2022
https://ibb.co/ZLpKYJG
https://ibb.co/xFX0Y0j

Just received my PC yesterday , very ordinary postal service , longest I've had to wait.
Using one pump applied to both Breast's every second day.

Waiting for Pumpkin seed oil capsules 1000mg
DIM 
to arrive, I know their postal service is a lot better.

Hopefully with patience and time I will have some results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon