Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recent blood work

My yearly physical last week turned up a couple of issues I've not had in the past, I had anemia and high blood sugar. My GP wanted me to do nothing different with my diet other than limit  sugar (I don't use much sugar anyway) and get tested again in 2 weeks. 

The only thing new in the last year that I got concerned could cause it was addition of progesterone cream and Reishi. I cut out the cream, went from two PM per day to one, as well as the stopping Reishi and my newest test showed blood iron is normal and my blood sugar is back down. 

Has anyone else had weird blood tests on PM, reishi or others?

You’d be shocked if you took a hard look at food ingredients. They put sugar in EVERYTHING these days. Even when they don’t outright list sugar, there are actually 56 different words for sugar, fructose, sucrose, etc. It’s appalling what food producers have done to our health because of their lust for money.

I follow Dr. Berg on YouTube and his short chalkboard lectures are amazing. While I have seem to hit a plateau in my weight loss, I did lose 40 lbs fairly easily, and that was from dropping simple carbs, ie; breads, sugar, rice, pasta, etc.

Give him a look. Do a search on his channel for any specific questions you have. He’s got thousands of videos it seems. I’ve learned a lot from him and I feel better than I have in 20+ years.

Best of Luck to you.

This video was published yesterday and it’s very informative about sugars in something crazy like 80% of all foods sold in the grocery store.

It’s about a chef in New Zealand, a normal looking guy, who found himself registered on a scale as a diabetic, and just from the sugars consumed in a normal diet.

It’s actually quite eye opening when you start to look closely at what they’re feeding us.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZ9BPSS1_I

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cPyFIvCvh8U

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon