Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Humble Start

I thought I would share my humble start into the journey of male breasts, I hope I don't bore you.

Where did it begin, well at the age of 66 (2021) I was feeling poorly I had some bloods taken and they found out that I had very low testosterone levels with raised Oestrogen (Estrogen), I had an acute hormone imbalance that has not gone away, here in the UK they fix the person not the problem, I was also developing breasts known as Gynecomastia.

At my age with other health issues, they could not or willing to treat me with male testosterone (TRT) because the cure could well kill me, so it was a no brainer but three was no other option, I was in a mess and suffering and no one to turn to because over her here in the UK ethics is top and centre of problems, stiff attitude because the treatment is a course of female hormones..

Then after a quirk of fate and chance remark I went to see a private doctor she suggested that I purchase female hormones, ethics would not let her prescribe them, anyway, I went down that route, after a few weeks my symptoms that I originally had went away, but then I developed bowel and stomach issues, which I have mention in my other thread.

I was warned what the treatment will do to me, hey inside I was up for this, don’t know why it just felt natural, must admit for a few weeks I did have some doubts but now I fully embrace it. Now aged 67 and in a couple of months will be 68, so I am eager to catch up on lost time (sensibly) because deep inside I realised that this is an omen and I want female breasts, so let’s get on with it.

Why, well I liked what I saw and thought HEY let’s see where it goes, then after a few small medical hiccups where I had to stop, I have restarted, now am fully into the program and my health is a lot better. I want breasts and learning as I go along, ALSO LEARNING FROM THIS FORUM, it’s fantastic seeing how others are getting on and I am green with envy.

I see people with small growths and large growths, also people like me I suppose we are all trying to get what we want and a little envious of others, for example my role model is John (Jean) what this member has achieved is remarkable.

Well, folks that’s why I started

I'm honored. Blush

Kisses LizW55. Heart

John (Jean)

Hi,

I need to ask a question to the members and hope it will help boost my development.

How many members on the forum started growing breasts due to a hormone imbalance like me, if you have how did you get on, for I am struggling to convince the UK NHS to put me on HRT because the natural cure is TRT which with my age and an underlining health problem it could kill me.

Liz

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon