Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quistion regarding the dosage of White Peony

Form Lotus's Post, i came to know that

White Peony--Estrogenic, blocks 5ar and pro-aromatase -(ethanol content from extracts increases aromatase) A compound found in white peony inhibits the production of testosterone and promotes the activity of aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen.

But my Question is

But what level should we need to take?

How much aromatase, of T to E can we expect?

(31-10-2022, 01:54 PM)Malar_Oli Wrote:  Form Lotus's Post, i came to know that

White Peony--Estrogenic, blocks 5ar and pro-aromatase -(ethanol content from extracts increases aromatase) A compound found in white peony inhibits the production of testosterone and promotes the activity of aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen.

But my Question is

The answer depends on a few factors, meaning are you taking anti-androgens or phytoestrogens with the white peony as this changes the conversion rate of testosterone to estrogen. Additionally, BMI, age and other medications or supplements may affect the conversion rate too. Any additional information provided would be helpful. 

(02-11-2022, 04:58 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(31-10-2022, 01:54 PM)Malar_Oli Wrote:  Form Lotus's Post, i came to know that

But my Question is

The answer depends on a few factors, meaning are you taking anti-androgens or phytoestrogens with the white peony as this changes the conversion rate of testosterone to estrogen. Additionally, BMI, age and other medications or supplements may affect the conversion rate too. Any additional information provided would be helpful.

Thank you so much for your reply lotus

I am not going to take any anti-androgens or phytoestrogens

I am planning to take "Peony Root" alone to increase and to maintain my Estrogen level to 100 pg/mL [as to my knowledge, Estrogen start to suppress the testosterone production in body only when it reaches 125 pg/mL --- [i]Correct me if i am wrong][/i]

In order to do that How much Dosage of "Peony Root" should i suppose to take?

I am completely male right now, i am not in any HRT till now (not in both, clinical or herbal HRT till now) ----- At the same time i am not looking for full Feminisation right now[i], ----- Yes, of-course, I wanted to be Full girl compleately, but i don't wanted to loose My sexual function in my Private part ([i]i hope you understood ?)[/i][/i]

So i decided to reduce the T (particularly DHT) in my body and to increase my Estrogen to some level, in order to reduce my masculinization

I personally think i have higher Testosterone, then male itself

I think I have Aromatase deficiency - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_deficiency - I almost have all the adulthood symptoms in males that are mentioned in it, such as -Tall stature, osteopenia, osteoporosis, Type II Diabetes, hyperinsulinemia, acanthusis nigricans
- I am 26 years old my family and friends telling me that i am still growing
- I have really weak bones
- I also have a very week insulin resistance, my skin showing the symptoms Clearly

Really sorry so much for such a Long reply Lotus, I Hope, This Info is Enough?

Sorry i forget, And Additionally you asked about - BMI, age and other medications or supplements

- I am Not taking any medications or supplements right now, but planning to add Vitamin D2 & Omega 3 (EPA & DHA) - as It lacks in my diet

- Age - 26

- BMI -
----- My Height is 68 Inchs / 172 CM 
----- Weight - i am sorry i don't know accurately [some say i am slim, some say i am medium] - I guess my weight will be around 55kg- 65kg inbetween - [i am not too skinny, but don't have much fat either]

Thanks
Smile 

'.

Hi Malar_Oli, 

I'm afraid I have bad news my friend, you either go one of two ways to maintain bone strength (meaning staying male or starting transition). When you deplete one set hormones and and only mildly stimulate the other your bone density suffers, and as a result your already brittle bones will be so weak a minor event will turn into a major catastrophe (broken bones)...I've experienced a broken ankle this summer and it's no fun let me tell you. I'd recommend getting labs done, check for vitamin D deficiency too.

I completely understand your goal, and you wouldn't be the first to have this goal. Your health comes first, please check into getting the labs (if you can)...determining your hormones might help in creating a good program, one that you may find you don't need a white peony?, maybe you just need a strong anti-androgen? With any supplement it's best to source it as being "standardized" meaning the manufacturer states the product is verified to contain x amount of said product, I hope this information helps.

Best regards, L. 

(04-11-2022, 04:11 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Malar_Oli, 

I'm afraid I have bad news my friend, you either go one of two ways to maintain bone strength (meaning staying male or starting transition). When you deplete one set hormones and and only mildly stimulate the other your bone density suffers, and as a result your already brittle bones will be so weak a minor event will turn into a major catastrophe (broken bones)...I've experienced a broken ankle this summer and it's no fun let me tell you. I'd recommend getting labs done, check for vitamin D deficiency too.

I completely understand your goal, and you wouldn't be the first to have this goal. Your health comes first, please check into getting the labs (if you can)...determining your hormones might help in creating a good program, one that you may find you don't need a white peony?, maybe you just need a strong anti-androgen? With any supplement it's best to source it as being "standardized" meaning the manufacturer states the product is verified to contain x amount of said product, I hope this information helps.

Best regards, L. 

Thanks you so much Lotus,

Yes, Definitely I have to Check my levels before starting all this, there is no doubt in that, But i can only do all those, only when i moved out of my town, It takes month, so Before that, I am collecting all infos, so that i can choose which will suit me

And you said :- "one that you may find you don't need a white peony?, maybe you just need a strong anti-androgen?"
Hoo, But What i thought is
1 ----- Anti-Androgen won't increase Estrogen in my body? am i right?, that's y I would like to go with White Peony [Atleast a little feminization would be happy (particularly in my hip and butt area)]
2 ----- I think anti-androgen is the one which will damage the bone, as it only lower the T level
----- While Peony Root Atomatase T to E [even though it reduce T a bit] - Most of the T will be replaced by E (while T is simply diminished by anti-androgens) and that help a bone

Please, Correct me if it is wrong

And while going through this site I found infos about another Aromatase med - "Bovine Overy" Which sounds dangerous to me like -
1) It is not Reversible - I have read that after 6 months of high dosing on BO the whole body operates as female, and is NOT reversible .
2) Needs certain temperature (body heat) to work
3) ect
Is that all applicable to "Peony root" too? are they risky? Irreversible? Damage the body in long run?

And, Once I checked my level, I'll First update u, Then u Tell my suitable Doses (program), Thanks for a help

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon