Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's Timeline

Hey all, it's Aria. Here's my timeline for my first year of HRT. initially, I was taking 2 mg of oral HRT for the first 2 weeks. then, i quickly went up to 4mg, where I stayed for quite a while. I've been taking things like omega 3 fish oil, vitamin C, D, various B's, and occasionally reishi. Also MSM. By far the biggest change was around June when I started injecting Estradiol instead of taking it orally. this started around the 8 month mark, and i think the timeline shows significant speed up from that point.

Hope you like my timeline, advice on how to make it less... patchy... is welcome.

-Aria<3

[Image: HRT_timeline_OCT_27_2021_to_2022.jpg?wid...height=654]

First of all, thanks for adding to the Timeline Forum! This is a great addition to the Breast Nexum website! Many thanks to Lotus & Eve!

2nd of all .... Wow! Your development is very nice! You must be pleased! How full and round you are!

Congratulations!

funnily enough, my realization of how far i've come is not in my self appreciation of my current size, but in looking at my previous pics and being repelled by the idea of being those previous sizes. So clearly i've got a good thing going thus far. I just hope it keeps on going for as long as I can make it~

-Aria

Agreed and Best of Luck to You !!

Hi Aria, nice timeline. You're right about month 8 and the addition of IM (intramuscular injections) of estradiol, I'm assuming it's estradiol valerate or similar and seeing how fast it's working for you. Congrats  Smile

So what do mean by make it less patchy?

(29-10-2022, 12:19 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Aria, nice timeline. You're right about month 8 and the addition of IM (intramuscular injections) of estradiol, I'm assuming it's estradiol valerate or similar and seeing how fast it's working for you. Congrats  Smile

So what do mean by make it less patchy?
actually, i've been doing subcutaneous (i think) injections in the abdomen. Yes it is estradiol valerate Smile

I just mean like the alignment is off, the cropping is weird, lots of pic on top of eachother because i wanted to squish them together. kind of looks ugly, that's all im saying~

-Aria<3

I think you did good. The timeline isn't seeking perfection when you create, it's about seeing people...past, present and future.  Smile

Aria, OMG! you grew a lot within a year O__O very impressive!

Do you still have to get E shots or do you take it orally now?

Hey, sweetO, thanks for the compliment, I'd like to say i still take E shots but estradiol prescription isn't here right now so ive been basically in what i assume is the onset of menopause for like a week or more.

Ya know, today marks 23 months on HRT (ignoring the above issue) so i should probably post an update. I won't be posting nudes because im no longer single~ but hopefully my progress will speak for itself. won't be posting it here though, instead on my other thread, something like "Dru's HRT" since i made it when i wasn't sure what i wanted to be called.

Anyway, thanks for commenting, i don't get many unprompted compliments around here~

-Aria<3

(28-10-2022, 05:00 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  Hey all, it's Aria. Here's my timeline for my first year of HRT. initially, I was taking 2 mg of oral HRT for the first 2 weeks. then, i quickly went up to 4mg, where I stayed for quite a while. I've been taking things like omega 3 fish oil, vitamin C, D, various B's, and occasionally reishi. Also MSM. By far the biggest change was around June when I started injecting Estradiol instead of taking it orally. this started around the 8 month mark, and i think the timeline shows significant speed up from that point.

Hope you like my timeline, advice on how to make it less... patchy... is welcome.

-Aria<3

[Image: HRT_timeline_OCT_27_2021_to_2022.jpg?wid...height=654]

Wow. Amazing progress. The power of hrt. I guess what you had from the start was from taking herbal then?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon