Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress

Been at it off and on for quite awhile...how's the progress?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-07-2023, 01:49 PM)CasthyJo Wrote:  Been at it off and on for quite awhile...how's the progress?

….  Gorgeous!  Given the fact that your tits have had plenty of time in between the ‘push’ .. the on and off like you say , they look so much better than the ‘ hurried examples on the web site that look more like ‘turbo’ pectorals than tits !
Testoment to your patience / procrastination, well done ! X

(26-07-2023, 01:49 PM)CasthyJo Wrote:  Been at it off and on for quite awhile...how's the progress?

Very nice progress love the size of your nipples. Ae you continuing to increase you size? Heart

I pump just once every morning.  Continuing PM, progesterone, fenugreek, and white peony.  I think they've gotten fuller.  When I do something requiring a lot of arm movement, they get in the way a bit.  Haven't noticed that before.  I wear a bra now pretty much six days a week.  I'm discreet about it and nobody has noticed.  On the rare occasions I don't wear a bra...people notice.  Lots of jiggle and the slightest stimulation makes my nipples poke out like crazy.  So, I keep the girls corralled.   I have a goal...I want to be a full C or small D cup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon