Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just started

Hi to all,

I’m just new here, what a wonderful forum. I’m a gay men 45 yr and have no desire in feminizing but want to have female breasts. I started pumping and there are shown some results. My nipples are expanding and show bigger through my shirt. And there are some dots showing around my areola’s, does anyone know what that means? I noticed that the nipples stand out more and it seems that there’s developed tissue under it, but I’m just pumping a few days.

With love, Daan

Welcome!

I'm also a gay man who wants boobs but without transitioning or feminizing. It's a tricky thing to have this desire for an otherwise cis gay male. I'm not sure the mainstream gay world is ready for men with breasts, even small breasts. I've seen some pretty negative comments. But there's also some guys who like genderbending masculine guys. So who knows where this project will take us.

Hi there,
Yes, it’s not easy but the desire to big to ignore, instead of you I would love to have bigger breasts ideally I would love to have C- cup breasts. But I’m afraid for what it will do with my life. The gay community isn’t very forgiving for people like us, but I hope I will get there

(21-09-2023, 02:24 PM)Daanzld Wrote:  no desire in feminizing but want to have female breasts

> no desire in feminizing but want to have female breasts

That has been my goal from the start, but several years in  I can tell you it is a very tough line to walk.   I think the best you can do is cycle between trying to grow breasts and then reduce or stop NBE to let your T levels recover. 

I'm currently taking a break from all herbs and working hard to rebuild some of the muscle mass I have lost.   I tend to lose weight quickly when I stop the herbs, but to my surprise my boobs haven't shrank much.  I still do alot of noggle and nursing pumps which I think really helps maintain.   

Soon I will start back with my full NBE routine, less lifting, and eating like a madman to bulk up to help boob growth.   For me ~6 month cycles seem to work well as I start to get noticeable growth in that time,  but have to stop to reduce other major changes such as loss of erections or butt/hips growing to much.   Good Luck!

I'm also a man (though not gay) who wants to have breasts without any interest in any other feminization.  I've have some success in growing my breasts without any other body changes or any loss of libido or function.

I believe that the reason that reason that I've been able to develop breasts is that my natural testosterone production was knocked out by a pituitary tumor, and after surgery I was put on testosterone replacement therapy.  I understand that replacement T can act differently on the body than naturally produced T, which is one of the reasons that some men on T replacement develop gynecomastia (male breast growth).  In addition to the T replacement I also started a supplement regimen developed following Lotus' recommendations, and a year ago I started pumping on a regular basis, and more recently added her PC/dhea/GTE topical program.  

My theory is that if you can suppress natural T production, then introduce replacement T, along with supplements and pumping, you should be able to develop breast growth, and retain the majority of your male body characteristics.  PM was the most effective supplement for me, but I developed a blood clot (which you absolutely do not want to do - NO FUN), so I switched over to FG, and more recently RC.

Here's a link to my progress thread if you're interested reading more about what I've done.  And of course you're more than welcome to PM me if you'd like to chat more.  There a a lot of nice folks on this forum, but you won't find that many here that don't have an interest to some degree in feminization.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31146

Best regards,
ChuckM

I don't understand the division within the LGBT community. I know when I lived in Atlanta a little over 10 years ago, my trans friends got an enormous amount of grief from within different subgroups, especially during Pride weekend. That really upset me, because of the whole solidarity supposedly surrounding pride itself.

I haven't been that publicly active within Pride for many years, especially since moving from Atlanta l, but I've always held out hope that those divisions would pass & subside.

I came close to visiting Atlanta this past weekend for Pride, but previous obligations prevented my trip.

Anyway, good luck with your quest, Daanzld. There are plenty of pumpers on this forum that are super friendly.

-S

Two questions:

How do I reduce the size of my photos from my Android Smartphone? Forum says they are too big.

How long before the breast pain reduces and/or stops?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon