Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's Timeline

(09-10-2023, 05:44 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  Wow. Amazing progress. The power of hrt. I guess what you had from the start was from taking herbal then?

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=29874

this was my bust before all herbal stuff. first post. so yeah, herbal, little bit of gyno from being overweight. stuff and things here and there.

(09-10-2023, 05:44 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(28-10-2022, 05:00 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  Hey all, it's Aria. Here's my timeline for my first year of HRT. initially, I was taking 2 mg of oral HRT for the first 2 weeks. then, i quickly went up to 4mg, where I stayed for quite a while. I've been taking things like omega 3 fish oil, vitamin C, D, various B's, and occasionally reishi. Also MSM. By far the biggest change was around June when I started injecting Estradiol instead of taking it orally. this started around the 8 month mark, and i think the timeline shows significant speed up from that point.

Hope you like my timeline, advice on how to make it less... patchy... is welcome.

-Aria<3

[Image: HRT_timeline_OCT_27_2021_to_2022.jpg?wid...height=654]

Wow. Amazing progress. The power of hrt. I guess what you had from the start was from taking herbal then?

Absolutely fabulous, Arai. Your breasts are just gorgeous!

thanks, wuerstechen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon