Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back Again

Hello good people,

As you know I am new back on here and getting very confused with what to take, when to take, how long, guess you get my drift so may I beg the members to steer me in the right direction because if I take everything I would rattle.

Let me explain what and why first, in Janauary I will be 68 and only came to my decision to grow breats due to a hormone problem which I now fully embrace and eager to see growth, I am a controlled type 2 diabetic with hypertenson, IO take 2 x 500mg Metfornin SR and 1 x 50mf Losartan, both complaints are controlled, I am also suffering with arthritis in joints from old injuries other than that OK.

I am taking 3 x PM and 2 x Red R, also other things from transformation, my question is what does MSM and calcium do to assist breast growth, also am I doing this right.

I have stopped the gels and going back onto capsules from Transformation along with PM and RR, so should I take MSM and calcium.

I am getting down hearted with lack of growth considering I have been on and off since May 22.

Please help
Liz

Hello Liz

I can only offer you what I followed.
During 3 years and 6 months, with PM for much of the time 1500mg. 500 in the morning, 500 at noon and 500 in the evening. 
With a few aids which are Red Reishi and Saw Palmetto per period I wasn't really sure which was best, I was doing a month or more with one and a month or more with the other. Now I would have taken only Red Reishi.

Under NBE I had a good development, you could see it, you followed me on another site.

Now that I'm on HRT you can check out my current routine in my thread.
In the morning you replace my estradiol with PM. at noon you take PM.
And in the evening you replace my progesterone with PM.
All the rest are helpers.

I'll let other espert come up with their routine for you.

Kisses Liz Kiss

Jennifer

(23-11-2022, 07:24 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello Liz

I can only offer you what I followed.
During 3 years and 6 months, with PM for much of the time 1500mg. 500 in the morning, 500 at noon and 500 in the evening. 
With a few aids which are Red Reishi and Saw Palmetto per period I wasn't really sure which was best, I was doing a month or more with one and a month or more with the other. Now I would have taken only Red Reishi.

Under NBE I had a good development, you could see it, you followed me on another site.

Now that I'm on HRT you can check out my current routine in my thread.
In the morning you replace my estradiol with PM. at noon you take PM.
And in the evening you replace my progesterone with PM.
All the rest are helpers.

I'll let other espert come up with their routine for you.

Kisses Liz Kiss

Jennifer

Thank you Jennifer
XXX

Hi,

I was going to buy some more RR when I found these on Amazon, what do you good people think of this Reishi extract inc Vitamin C, should I buy this as a combination or buy Red Reishi seperate from Vitamin C

Thoughts
Liz

oops i forgot to add photo so here it is

Lotus recommends Reishi with a high polysaccharides content and your pick seems good. As far as Vitamin C goes, I try to make sure my intake is with whole & complete natural sources of Vitamin C, as Ascorbic Acid is an incomplete option.

As I mention previous I was not getting on with the gels that I rubbed into my testicles because they left me sticky and was not sure of the dose rate, I also noticed that my development had slowed down, in fact I took some photos yesterday and I look as though I had gone backward.

I have gone back onto capsules from Transformation UK also ordered some PM from a UK supplier that deals direct with Asia, which arrived yesterday (Saturday) and started today, hope I can get back on track (must catch up with Jennifer only joking) 

Attached are 2 photos, first one is the advert in £ stirling and the second one is the actual product.

So its back to the starting line AGAIN, I will look at the dose rate suggested by Jennifer and see what happens, and I have just ordered 2 bottle of Reishi including vitamin C, look at photo in previous reply.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Liz

I am very flattered that you site me. Blush

Although my deliveries of Ainterol came from Thailand like most pueraria mirifica products, I ended up trusting that in the Ainterol brand, however, I was initially taking this.

Liz, I will watch your development carefully.

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer

Too much,

I ahve been taking PM and RR for some weeks along with the gels and creams, obviously in another post I told you that I hav egone back on capsules along with PM and RR, today I nearly blacked out, had to go and lie down, feeling better now but was a bit of a shock.

Am I doing too much, can it overload my system, what bothers me slightly is there are no ratios in the capsules from Transformation, all it says is micronised 24 hour release, it says what the ingrediants are but not each one is for example PM is 500mg and so on.

I want breasts but at the risk to my health, (I think I know what you will say but must ask), should I just stay on PM and Reishi and drop the rest, if that is the case which I think it is, is it ok to take PM 3 x 500mg and 3 Reishi x 600mg or 2 x 600mg what do you think.

Thanks from a worried member
Liz

Hello Liz

You have to go slowly.

Our routines, we've been using them for a long time, but we started slowly.

I would say that your creams and gel I will put them aside for the moment so as not to have any interaction between the molecules.

Routine with PM:
Start with 500mg for 1-3 weeks then 1000mg (2x500mg) for 1-3 weeks then 1500mg (3x500mg) for 1-3 weeks.
The idea is to take it slow and listen to your body.
Then add Red Reishi as AA.
And be patient. what i am not anymore lol.
Later, we can add the aids.

Jennifer

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon