Back Again

Hello Liz

I hope you are well.

Jennifer

(29-11-2022, 07:13 AM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello Liz

I hope you are well.

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer and members,

Yes feeling much better thank you, this past 48 hours was lets just say was different, dizzy feeling sick and an experiance I do not want to repeat.

Yes I am new and still learning, I have learnt a massive lesson do not rush, also the stuff I was taking from Transformation UK has no details of the amounts of each ingrediant so add that to the other stuff I was taking my body had over dosed.

So again back to what Jennifer said to me, nice and slow, all I am taking now is - 

3 x 500mg PM and 2 x 550mg of Red Reishi also might add MSM as Stevenator suggested.

So onwards and outwards
Liz
xxx

Hello Liz 

Glad you are well. Big Grin

Bisous Liz Kiss

Jennifer

Definitely ad msm and vit c are good together.  Also add calcium and vit d3

Hi,

About to order some more Reishi, I noticed that there is Red Reishi which I am taking 2 x 550mg, I also noticed that there is reishi extract ratio 597mg, is that the same.

Liz
x

Hello Liz

For the reishi here is what I take

[attachment=19352]

it has 40% polysaccharides

Kisses Liz  Kiss

Jennifer

Take it slowly Liz.

I meet that under HRT, I take more things now, than with PM and RR.

I do, cling cling when I go on a business trip. Big Grin

Bisous Liz  Kiss

Jennifer

Arrived today MSM - 180 x 900mg capsules cost me £20.97 approx €23.99 or $25.58, not a bad price.

Reading members thoughts on this forum it has been suggested that we should take 1000 - 3000mg per day, as these are 900mg if I take 2 then i will consume 1800mg is that correct.

Will see how I get on with this as well as my other stuff, if this does not work at least it will or may not ease my arthritis.

Liz
x

Hello Liz.

Like all products, either there is a strong reaction as you have already had, or there is a slow but certain reaction.
You have to listen to your body and be patient.

be well.

Bisous Liz Kiss

Jennifer

I thought msm was used in when you reached a certain tanner stage? Or is that my miss understanding?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon