Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back Again

Can I please ask this question again because i do not want to order the wrong item and b eunhappy with the results.

Which is the better an anti-androgen, note that I no longer take Red R and PM.

Spirolactone - Cyproterone or Finastride.

Thanks Liz xx

Hello all again, back and back again, sounds like Arnie in the Terminator, no seriously it is 5 weeks today since i was struck down with Bell's Palsy, getting a lot better, off all meds for Palsy , it is just time for the rest to heal, NO MORE meds great.

Talking of which it has been 5 weeks since NBE meds and I have decided to jump back in and start again, this time under the advice of Lotus and Jennifer I am starting PM and RR but more slowly and only taking what the suppliers say on the tub.

After a few weeks I will add bits and bobs again under guidance from the experts here on the forum, with luck and time I will get what I want.

So good members day ONE of the new venture, fingers crossed this time it will be a result. (I will take some photos of day one) 

Liz
xx
Hug

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Good to hear that you are recovering well!
Just a small advise: Please remember to take Omega 3, Vitamin D and other basic vitamins/supplements in addition to PM and RR, as they help your body against possible side effects. Lotus has some very good lists what to take. But in my opinion those two I mentioned are especially important. For instance Omega 3 is anti-inflammatory, and Bell's Palsy is in general considered to be kind of an inflammation.

Hugs Hug 
Teddy

(27-03-2023, 04:45 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hello all again, back and back again, sounds like Arnie in the Terminator, no seriously it is 5 weeks today since i was struck down with Bell's Palsy, getting a lot better, off all meds for Palsy , it is just time for the rest to heal, NO MORE meds great.

Talking of which it has been 5 weeks since NBE meds and I have decided to jump back in and start again, this time under the advice of Lotus and Jennifer I am starting PM and RR but more slowly and only taking what the suppliers say on the tub.

After a few weeks I will add bits and bobs again under guidance from the experts here on the forum, with luck and time I will get what I want.

So good members day ONE of the new venture, fingers crossed this time it will be a result. (I will take some photos of day one) 

Liz
xx
Hug
Welcome back and wishing you a speedy recovery and on your NBE journey.  I know you have been through a lot.

This is day two of the new chapter on PM & RR, was going to post them yetserday but never got off the phone.
Anyway as you can see there is still some growth from the last session, so thankfully it is a good platform to work from, I will keep you all informed as things develop.

Love to all
Liz
x
Kiss

Ps I Need a shave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Liz,

Glad to see you back on the path to a great adventure.
Step by step and you will have magnificent breasts.
With time and patience hum! hum! Big Grin
We will be there for you

Kisses Liz Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Question, I have noticed that members say pump the breast's, please can you tell me why and is it nesessary, still on a learning curve Blush 

Liz
xx Kiss

Hello Liz,

The pumping of the breasts, also allows a development, it must be carried out religiously, regularly, and on long minute.

We use plastic bells in which we create a depression.

The best brand is Noogleberry.
There are several sizes.
I have the XXL size, and two pumps, allowing me to put more depression for the right breast, which is smaller than the left breast.
Well, I hope I answered your question.

Kisses Liz Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello Liz,

I hope your health issues are improving day by day.
And that you will soon be able to feel this pleasant sensation that something is happening to your breasts.

Kisses Liz Kiss

Jennifer. Hug

Hi Jennifer,

Not ignoring you, been busy but will explain via our normal method
Liz
x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon