Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to start? HRT not doing much

Hi everyone! I'm a trans woman and really interested in breast growth without surgery.

I see a lot of great conversations happening on this forum but I can't even begin to understand where to start. I'm hoping some folks can comment and tell me options for where to begin.

HRT, I've been on some form of E for 2.5 years. Just started prog.
  • 5mg estradiol cypionate/week
  • 100mg progesterone rectally/daily
  • No AA as I had an orchi
Body type:
  • 30 years old
  • 5'8" 135lbs
  • generally very lean
  • 34" underbust, 36" at the widest
  • very small areolas
Goals:
  • Increase bust size by at least 2"
  • increase areola size
I'm mostly interested in supplements, herbs, creams, and prescriptions medications. I would be willing to explore a breast pump too.

@yeahheah. Check out the Herbal Breast Enhancement, Bovine Ovary and the Pueraria Mirifica pages. Lots of good information. 

Both plans have their plus and minuses. 

I do the BO.

I hear breast pumping works well. As with all of the plans, pay attention to how your body reacts and if all go well stick to the program, it doesn't work overnight. 

Best of luck.

I saw those pages but I can't really tell what does what. And also, my breasts are already sore and itchy from my HRT... I'm just not seeing growth.

@yeahyeah. I am just doing NBE. Check around the HRT page, there are a few folks on HRT and NBE that may be able to help you out. There are some good threads to read about their programs and ask questions. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

(08-06-2023, 01:48 AM)yeahyeah Wrote:  I saw those pages but I can't really tell what does what. And also, my breasts are already sore and itchy from my HRT... I'm just not seeing growth.

hello welcome from ivana

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon