Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When Is It Enough

(10-07-2023, 05:43 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Liz,

Thank you for posting this much needed thread. 

We should promote the practice of caution and moderation, on our way to our goals.

Karen
I was planning to say something akin to this earlier... I think its very appropriate topic. There's no sense getting hurt or ruining health for boobs because there are plenty of non harmful ways to it. I think the greatest lesson in NBE is patience and its one of the hardest.

Hello Members,

I have posted a reply on Shannons thread about pumping, I ask all of you not to hijack that thread with suggestions, if you read what I have said this member needs HELP NOW.

The member has some very serious issues with the tissue in the breast, I will not say what, it is Shannons decision on what to do, either ignore it or seek urgent help.

Thank you
Liz

(12-07-2023, 05:39 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hello Members,

I have posted a reply on Shannons thread about pumping, I ask all of you not to hijack that thread with suggestions, if you read what I have said this member needs HELP NOW.

The member has some very serious issues with the tissue in the breast, I will not say what, it is Shannons decision on what to do, either ignore it or seek urgent help.

Thank you
Liz

Liz you are misinformed, which has led to quite a misunderstanding on your part, you replied to Shannon's post on MY thread and accused ME of hijacking it. Then when I politely tried to point out your mistake to you, you became rude and aggressive, then privately emailed me telling me to retract my unfounded comments, then you start a new thread, to discuss the dangers of pumping (good idea) but then bring up the "hijacking" after mentioning the thread it was in, seemingly to make me look bad.
I am not sure what to make of this, I hope it is just your caring and passionate nature trying to save someone's life, which I highly commend.

So far I've managed to stay calm, but right now I feel quite P'ed off by your words and actions, and feel I am owed a public apology.
Danni

Unfortunately Liz has decided not to respond they have been active at least 3 time today and not taken the time to apologize, I now feel I have no option but to report this to the mods.

Danni

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon