Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back Again

I am sorry to read this. I don't know the reason but I know it's a risk to publicize photo.
There are a lot of bad people on the earth.
Also we are doing nothing forbidden,
we are living our dreams.
This site gives me a lot of inspiration and photos help's to understand the increase of a treatment.
I would like to have more conversations with other people because there are some things that I don't understand.

I wish you all the best and hope you will return.

Well, this forum has started to go down hill rapidly, I was reading a couple of post's on Happy Pride Month thread, I was shocked at the vile language, so much so I posted this reply.

I have never seen such abuse of members as I have on this thread, the language is shocking, I am no prude and served a long career in the military and used to obscene language but i never expected this on here.

To use foul language shows a complete lack of of the understanding on how use other words to describe with clarity to show your oposition to a topic, no wonder members are leaving and some no longer contribute.

SHOCKING.

I was going to come back on and start contributing again but not know, so to the foul mouth members you are dragging this forum into the gutter.

To those who are good members May I wish you all the best and hopr you achieve your dreams.

Bye All
Liz
xx

I am happy that you are back, also I don't write more because you don't receive answers from others. 
I don't read this thread because the pride isn't interesting me. 
Wish you a fine day

FOR SALE, putting it on here because I might get more repsonse than the NBE selling.

I have for sale 2 tubs Pueraria Mirifica from a good UK seller called Pueraria UK. also 2 cans of Progesterone Cream.

I will sell to UK buyer for £40 the lot including postage and packing.

If interested please send me a personal message and we can arrange payment and delivery address

Note all sealed and within date, again UK only.

Liz
x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Dam... that's exactly what I bought a couple of days ago.
If you still have them in a couple of months time, I might be interested.

I said to a friend that I would not be posting on here again, apart from the items I am trying to sell, well I could not let this go without saying my piece hope that some take alook in the mirror and reflect on their humble start.

There are a couple of members on here who are real gems and know how to help with good sound knowledge and some who are just rude.

Our dear friend Jennifer who has been a rock for me posted many things about her journey, very few replied, even when she said that she was leaving due to people not responding to her, in my opinion she need some moral support from the members and no one gave her any. Many on her post and say look at me, I doing well and oh look at me and my big boobs, oh com eon that is not waht we are about ARE WE.

I now know Jennifer is in a happy place and amongst poeple who care, those who know what it is like to do what she is doing, she is a very brave lady.

Hope those who did not support her look in the mirror with shame, I will always support her.

Sorry Jennifer I had to get this out to those fake members.
Liz

(19-06-2023, 07:40 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  well I could not let this go without saying my piece hope that some take alook in the mirror and reflect on their humble start.

I do hope my post has not caused you to post this.
I don't even know what's happening.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon