Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vicki’s HRT Program

Don't feel bad at at having the need to cry a bit. It happens to us all, I personally fake a sneezing fit which explains puffy red eyes, a bit tricky but can get good at it with practice. 
Those measurements Impressive, I didn't do that but just made a video of me trying to stuff my bum into my jeans. Apparently was hilarious but not going to post that here. But seriously the need to cry, it happens,it's not great its confusing but it does happen, too often.
6mg E seems a lot to me! Alright I'm not an expert and my body weight is well embarrasingly low but I'm on way, way less. On Evra patches I'm sure Lotus will chastise me for, they are banned in the US but still I'm concerned, 6mg E as a starting point seems a LOT. Just be careful and read your own body it will tell you if it isn't right.
Oh as an afterthought I see you take aspirin I assume to thin the blood and help to prevent blood clots which we are all terrified of. I personally stopped that and use omega 3 fish oil and Royal jelly, don't know if that's more effective but is just something i do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon