Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's timeline

(21-10-2022, 05:46 AM)John_Boobs Wrote:  Hello Didi. 
iIncredible and constant progress. 
Certainly a hormonal disposition since birth. 
I am running out of breath in the sense of a slowdown in progress. that's my feeling. 
Thank you for the trombinoscope. 
I made other purchases, I can't wait to show you my future progress. 
Here, we see incredible things. Men and women have the same breast constitutions. 
For us, it is simply necessary to relaunch puberty. 
Cordially. 
John (Jean)

Thank you. Heart Funny that you mention as I have a whole list of reasons to suspect I may have some intersex condition... There are also reasons why I haven't had it investigated and why I don't talk about it much. But yea, maybe I have something like that going on.

This is the best and most complete timeline folks, I mean you got data going all the way back to pre-hrt and its astounding to see it in such a form I love this, I should make a timeline but trying to decide on what to add or not  Shy

Here's to happiness Lara *taps glass*  Heart

(21-10-2022, 03:51 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  This is the best and most complete timeline folks, I mean you got data going all the way back to pre-hrt and its astounding to see it in such a form I love this, I should make a timeline but trying to decide on what to add or not  Shy

Here's to happiness Lara *taps glass*  Heart
Ummm.... Thanks babe... You're making me blush. Blush Heart

I made a little update to the timeline picture. I think besides of the yearly ones I will start to compile a big one like this, adding always one more row every time four more months have passed. I got an idea to make a hires version of this and add under the pictures major changes in my program + breast volume and approximate bra size to make more sense to it.

By the way, last two months have been a massive record growth for me even topping the growth spurts from the beginning of HRT and switching on injections. I think I know what the culprits of this new record is, but that's a topic for my HRT thread rather than timeline. Anyway, check this out, oh btw, last four pictures are scaled to match using the three little moles I have on my chest, I think they can be easily spotted. The cool thing is that I can use them to scale pictures almost by the pixel regardless of the camera distance as long as the angle is roughly in centre and around same height. I wanted to do something like this for a long time and now figured out what exactly I can use as a scale. Oh and I could measure the distance too and use that to tell exact areola/nipple width etc. Cool 

Boob science is fun.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like the format, well done Lara Smile Curious, in what month did you introduce Royal Jelly?

(25-10-2022, 12:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I like the format, well done Lara Smile Curious, in what month did you introduce Royal Jelly?

Let me check when I first did it, that was the diluted version, the one which is mixed with honey and pollen. I did it from about halfway of month seven to the end of month eleven. I wasn't very consistent with it at all times but when I was, it totally worked. You can see how around month 10 or so, Tanner four mounds really kicked in for good. Also I recently started RJ again and I've been on it for about week and half on the month sixteen picture. I'm quite sure that on the next months picture, the effect will be very visible because I'm having positive growth symptoms going on right now, strongest I've had for a very long time. Wink

I thought I would make a hires version with some data in there so its easy to track what's been going on and when. I already have all this down on a data spreadsheet so I would only need to add it to the pictures.

I wonder lotus or didi. Can you girls lactate?

(25-10-2022, 12:45 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  I wonder lotus or didi. Can you girls lactate?
I know my milk ducts are active, on most days I can squeeze out a drop of clear liquid from both. This started already a long ago and has been coming and going since. But my prolactin levels aren't high enough to lactate at the moment and I have no plans on inducing it yet. I do plan on doing it, but only once my breast have matured further. Smile I will post about this on my HRT thread in the future.

You have made great progress and enjoying your timeline photos.
Thumbs Up 

(24-10-2022, 10:24 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I made a little update to the timeline picture. I think besides of the yearly ones I will start to compile a big one like this, adding always one more row every time four more months have passed. I got an idea to make a hires version of this and add under the pictures major changes in my program + breast volume and approximate bra size to make more sense to it.

By the way, last two months have been a massive record growth for me even topping the growth spurts from the beginning of HRT and switching on injections. I think I know what the culprits of this new record is, but that's a topic for my HRT thread rather than timeline. Anyway, check this out, oh btw, last four pictures are scaled to match using the three little moles I have on my chest, I think they can be easily spotted. The cool thing is that I can use them to scale pictures almost by the pixel regardless of the camera distance as long as the angle is roughly in centre and around same height. I wanted to do something like this for a long time and now figured out what exactly I can use as a scale. Oh and I could measure the distance too and use that to tell exact areola/nipple width etc. Cool 

Boob science is fun.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon