Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amusing affirmation

It's autumn here in the UK and Orb web spiders are making webs everywhere. As my wife and I walked into the garden the other day, I tried to avoid a particularly big web, but failed and got a face full. Now then, spiders don't scare me, but I didn't want to hurt the thing and I said to my wife, 'where it is, can you see it' she replies, 'there it is, on your left boob'
Maybe that T shirt is getting a little bit too tight.

(18-10-2022, 10:18 AM)ukxdress Wrote:  It's autumn here in the UK and Orb web spiders are making webs everywhere. As my wife and I walked into the garden the other day, I tried to avoid a particularly big web, but failed and got a face full. Now then, spiders don't scare me, but I didn't want to hurt the thing and I said to my wife, 'where it is, can you see it' she replies, 'there it is, on your left boob'
Maybe that T shirt is getting a little bit too tight.

My GF mentions my boobs all the time, especially when she thinks I should be wearing a bra under a too tight shirt... except in the company of others that is :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon