Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Manue's Transition Logbook

Ok, this is with my cis, het, male hat on. 

Manue, you do not resemble your prior self in any way, shape, or manner. You features are delicate and feminine. It's not a matter of passing, you are quite simply beautiful. Head turning pretty. I am astonished at your transformation. I wouldn't give you a second look, except in appreciation of your loveliness, and that I would do (I hope you will take that in the spirit it is intended and forgive me). 

Your happiness shows in your smile. You radiate joy and that makes you even more beautiful, something many of us forget. A happy smile is better than the most artfully applied makeup. 

You worked hard and went through much, but you have also been blessed, please remember that. Faith, Hope, and Love, and of these Love is the most important. 

I wish you Love and Joy on your journey. 

Rick

Hello Manue,

what to say,

I would be 20 younger, I meet you, I fall in love.

I'm on the verge of turning 60, I meet you, I'm jealous.

In both cases you are wonderful.

Since your last photo of yourself visible in xxxxxxxx (we can't say it anymore), and now, there is a world.

Kisses to you Manue Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Still look great!  Hug

Hi Manue! It’s been a while since I saw your progress and it’s truly inspiring! You look amazing and I’m so happy your transition has gone so well  Heart

Best of luck in your new life  Smile

—Abbey

It's been over four months since my last update, and I'm excited to share the latest milestones in my journey.

My foray into academia has evolved into something more enduring than I initially envisioned. This semester, I find myself nearly full-time immersed in teaching my passion. Alongside, I'm exploring various executive contracts, curious about the new horizons that might unfold.

The past week saw me battling a fierce bout of influenza, confining me to bed. This downtime, however, brought an unexpected revelation: the noticeable growth in my chest. The discomfort when moving made me acutely aware of their presence—a constant reminder that they're here to stay. My current 38B (US) bras are snugger, and it seems I'm progressing to a Stage 4 on the Tanner scale on the left, while the right remains a solid 3.

A recent pharmacy visit to pick up three months' worth of meds presented an amusing yet thought-provoking encounter. The pharmacist, initially friendly, seemed taken aback upon seeing my prescription, her demeanor changing abruptly. This led me to opt for delivery services for my medications— a practical solution ensuring privacy and convenience.

In discussions with my doctor, we've decided to continue with my current pill-based regimen, given my sensitivity to estrogen. Remarkably, a year without blockers hasn't seen a return of testosterone, despite a diet rich in protein and saturated fats. I'm currently on 2mg E2 four times daily, which we believe supports optimal development. We're also considering adjustments to my progesterone intake, potentially combining 200mg intra with 100mg oral to see how it fares.

I've also included some recent photos, deciding even my hand deserved a moment in the spotlight this time.

[attachment=21520] [attachment=21521] [attachment=21522]

Hi Manue,

You are so inspirational!!

~Kay

(04-03-2024, 10:03 PM)Manue Wrote:  It's been over four months since my last update, and I'm excited to share the latest milestones in my journey.

My foray into academia has evolved into something more enduring than I initially envisioned. This semester, I find myself nearly full-time immersed in teaching my passion. Alongside, I'm exploring various executive contracts, curious about the new horizons that might unfold.

The past week saw me battling a fierce bout of influenza, confining me to bed. This downtime, however, brought an unexpected revelation: the noticeable growth in my chest. The discomfort when moving made me acutely aware of their presence—a constant reminder that they're here to stay. My current 38B (US) bras are snugger, and it seems I'm progressing to a Stage 4 on the Tanner scale on the left, while the right remains a solid 3.

A recent pharmacy visit to pick up three months' worth of meds presented an amusing yet thought-provoking encounter. The pharmacist, initially friendly, seemed taken aback upon seeing my prescription, her demeanor changing abruptly. This led me to opt for delivery services for my medications— a practical solution ensuring privacy and convenience.

In discussions with my doctor, we've decided to continue with my current pill-based regimen, given my sensitivity to estrogen. Remarkably, a year without blockers hasn't seen a return of testosterone, despite a diet rich in protein and saturated fats. I'm currently on 2mg E2 four times daily, which we believe supports optimal development. We're also considering adjustments to my progesterone intake, potentially combining 200mg intra with 100mg oral to see how it fares.

I've also included some recent photos, deciding even my hand deserved a moment in the spotlight this time.

You certainly have come Smile  a long way, amazing changes --looking very feminine in every way

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon