Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast augmentation

(21-11-2022, 02:06 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Thought I would drop in a quick picture.

6 weeks post op tomorrow.
WOW Jannet. your breasts look perfect!
Just the right size and shape.
I bet you are over the moon when you roll over at night and find resistance to rolling all the way over!
I'm very happy for you and wish you many many happy days.
Huggs
Bobbi

(21-11-2022, 03:10 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  How are you feeling? Tonight I was wondering about this procedure when they talk about a relaxing of the muscles, and a break-in period so to speak. I hope you didn’t have many difficulties.

I won't lie, the first few days are a little difficult. But I have not had any issues at all. I went over the muscle rather than under the muscle. My work involves some physical strength, I didn't want to loose anymore than I already have.

I'm very happy for you Jannet, I think you're breasts look awesome.  Smile

I MUST CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR AMAZING BREAST.
IVANA

Kiss

Jannet they do look lovely and I admire your decision. I also cannot wait, I have tried other things but didn't want to go the HRT route because i'm just a guy that wants to have breast. I have an appointment next week with a PS in central pa. I had one last week but they didn't carry the implants that i'm looking to get. I'm hoping next week will be fruitful for me. Here is my story:           

To be honest, it's something I've been considering myself. I'm a 59-year-old male. I have been thinking about getting breasts implants for a lifetime. For me, it's not about crossdressing or full transition but about becoming someone having characteristics of both sexes. I've felt it my whole life both male and female lifestyles, roles and stereotypical behavior fit me. I don't see it as necessarily a transgender thing – its rather about a physical manifestation of a state of mind. Like mixing physical features of things and I think it characterizes me well. I just want bigger breasts if this makes sense to anyone. I feel good about myself when I think about this.

Breasts are an amazing and powerful part of the body. I have tried and still using fenugreek and SP for the past 5 to 6 years, and I have been using breast enlargement pump on my breast also. It seems to help but I do not want to use hormones or anything like that. I have spoken with my wife about this, and she is good with it. I have about a B-cup now so she says, adding a little more I think will be great, but I do not want to wait for the slow process of herbs and suction will take.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

We are all on our own journey, it's nice to read that your wife is supportive and understanding.

If I can make a suggestion, google rice sizers. By making a rice sizer and putting them in a bra, it can give you a close approximate of what the look and feel of different cups are.
I can definitely say, C cups would be difficult to hide in male mode. All I wear now is sports bra's and they are definitely out there.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Very true, I would love to have them like Goldilocks had thing in the 3 bears....just right....but I believe its going to take time with the PS and trial and error...and possibly a PS that knows what they are talking about. First one I saw didn't take any measurements or anything and just said here these ones would look nice, hence the picture that I have loaded. I did do the rice thing, I made 4 sets of them, 300, 325, 350, and 375...The photo is with the virtual simulator at the PS office with 550cc implant in. What no one tells you that, you try on the 325ml rice bag, but you don't take in account what you have already there....if you know what I mean. if you didn't see the photo i will add it here if it is allowed. I will have to read the rules.

Hello Jannet

Mwnt2hveBreast just did the same as you, and one thing leads to another, I was wondering how it's going for you, is it going well, you can benefit from it, from your femininity.

Kisses Jannet. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(21-11-2022, 02:06 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Thought I would drop in a quick picture.

Wow jannet congrats - your breasts look amazing.  how do you nipples feel?

Jannet your girls look great. Thanks for sharing. Here is a photo of my girls, 2 weeks post op..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon