Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jennifer's Timeline

Hi there.

I wanted by this message to show the modifications that we men can make with some plants.

It took me about 3 years and 6 months.

So with PM for a large part of the time 1500mg. 500 in the morning, 500 at noon and 500 in the evening.
With a few helpers which are Red reishi and Saw palmetto per period, not really sure which is better, I was doing a month or more with one and a month or more with the other.
For PM, I say a big part since I switched to real feminizing hormones since August 2022, with a low rate to see the effects while waiting for retirement.

03-2019 - 08-2022 PM-RR-SP
08-2022 – 20xx Estradiol-Progesterone-RR

Find me there:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30980

Cordially.

John (Jean)

Nice looking Timeline Jean.

Hello

It's time for an update.

from 2019 to 2022-09 I used PM.
from 2022-09 to xxxx I use Estradiol and progesterone.

Between the last two photos, I lost 8 kg or 17.6 pounds.

[attachment=20013]

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

What are the scars below each nipple from?

(04-05-2023, 10:07 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  What are the scars below each nipple from?

It's anything but scars

I still uploaded a progress photo here.

Jennifer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-05-2023, 08:42 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  I still uploaded a progress photo here.

Jennifer

Jennifer,

I realize that progress is over a period of a few years but it's quite impressive results!

jerri

(28-05-2023, 08:42 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  I still uploaded a progress photo here.

Jennifer
OMG---what a great difference----I am so envious of you!!!   Beautiful is all I can say!!!!
I see where you say you are no longer posting in here---I hate to see that, as I just found you in here. I don't get in as often as I can because wife has no idea as to what I am doing.
Been using PM off & on for about 2.5 years and have gotten to almost a "B" cup and proud of them.
 But enough of me!!
I am really sad to see you leave us, but have really enjoyed seeing the 3 pics you posted---it gives me courage to keep on keepin' on.
Thank you!

Hello,

I make a brief reappearance when I leave, 
here is my evolution on July 17,2023

Jennifer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good to see you again.  Your breasts look awesome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon