Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started using PM and my observations

Hi, first time poster and found this site from doing research. Very cool community. I am a part time CD and was looking for ways to be more fem. Not sure I will ever want to do a complete transition but wanted some characteristics. I am 56.

Started taking 500mg of PM and 500mg of SP daily for a month. So I've read a lot about using these 2 together for some feminization without resorting to full HRT. After the first week, I noticed definite changes in how soft my skin is. Oh my it is definitely a difference! I also saw a difference in body hair. I fully shaved 2 weeks earlier and the return growth rate had slowed. It is still growing back but softer and not as much. I have noticed zero breast growth, no weight gain and no changes in emotions. So just the softness and the hair which I enjoyed.

After a full month of use, I noticed my nipples were almost always erect. No budding. However, my throat was starting to swollen. Not sure what was causing that, so stopped for a month. It didn't go away but it was most likely due to allergies. The softness of my skin started going away.

After a month off, I started again with the 500mg of each in the morning. I am thinking that some of the brain rewiring is starting to happen...  I am starting to want to dress more and love touching my skin and erect nipples after this restarted use. I am also noticing more tightness in my chest.

Now I am about 40 days after the restart and have begun taking 600mg Calcium and 475mg White Peony with the SP and PM...  not sure what a difference those 2 will make, but I am on day 3 of the new combination. Not sure what the community thinks of using these 4 at the same time. I know each body is different. I was thinking of stopping the SP while taking the White Peony.

Had to share my experience. Getting ready to order another bottle of PM and might do a 7 day cycle off as some people have spoken about in the beginning of November.

Thanks for all the posts. Glad to know I am not alone on this journey Smile.

Welcome! Glad you’ve found the community and enjoyed your progress so far! Good luck on the next phase!

— Abbey

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon