Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stevenator’s Timeline

I think I'm seeing enough of a change in a month's time, to add to my timeline. Even these two photos were taken two days apart, and I'm thinking that I can see a difference here, too.

Anyway, here's to hoping for more continued gains. It seems like things haven't stopped since this latest kick took off in October.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your breasts are amazing and you have grown so much. Gotta ask was your mother or if you have sisters were thy large breasted you must have some great booby genes. I'm a B cup and can't eem to get past that but my mother and sister are small breasted  guess I lack the great booby gene. Just wow your boobs ave matured so nicely Wink

I'm seeing more development especially in your areola's and nipples.

Niaja .... Thank you very much. I sincerely appreciate your kind words.

In the last three months things have really taken off. It's kind of taken me by surprise to be honest, considering I've been at this going on eight years.

In my 4.5 year NBE program, I never used an AA. Only a few times during that period did I use RR/WP, but never anything consistently. That, along with an initial too high of a daily dose of PM didn't do me any favors, in my opinion.

When I switched to HRT 3.5 years ago, I used RR religiously, but never any pharmaceutical grade AA. Only here recently did I start using Bicalutamide, and I think that's made a big improvement.

For the better part of last year I've switched from E2 pills to transdermal patches & gels and that in itself was a big improvement. Also following the protocols set forth in the science threads here on BN have made a big difference in my program.

To answer your question about my mother, I can't really give you an answer, because I don't rightly know. To quote Billy Joe Shaver, "They say my mammy left me, the same day that she had me. She hit the road and never once looked back".

I never knew her. She abandoned us when I was a baby. I've only seen one photo of her, and while she was not overly endowed, she was gorgeous. Crazy, but beautiful. I did know her sister, and she was not endowed, either.

Whenever I'm asked about my birth mother, I'm always reminded of the Billy Joe Shaver song, because every single world of this describes my life to a T. In fact, I'm going to have the title engraved on my headstone.

http://tinyurl.com/279m6zer

I apologize but even at the age of 61, it's amazing how being a child of divorce can fuck up your head all through life. Although I was just a baby, the questions never go away. Even my wife's Dad split when she was a kid, so it's a pain I know all too well.

Anyway ....

MT - Thank you. The first photo they're kind of engorged, and I guess that means growth is happening.

:-)

Niaja .... She was a DES Baby, and therefore I'm a DES Grand Baby. While it obviously affected her and made her wacky, her baby sister was coo-coo and her son was full blown mentally retarded. The aforementioned middle sister aunt was unaffected & pretty cool, the few times I met her. I on the other hand like theatre, lol.

Seriously, it's a wonder that no one back then thought that bombarding a fetus with estrogen would have any negative effects.

https://diethylstilbestrol.co.uk/

Diethylstilbestrol (DES) is a rabbit hole unto itself.

https://diethylstilbestrol.co.uk/?s=Transgender+

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Genetics can be weird some times. Some traits might skip generations, some times there's an outlier exhibiting something that isn't obvious in the immediate family. And other times its blatantly obvious as in everyone has the same thing with boobs or hair colour or what ever.

And then there's the possiblity of being an outlier. Or maybe its just about knowing the right kind of NBE sorcery to make magic happen. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon